Business Development Representative (Italian/Spanish)
Sales, Dublin, Ireland
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE ITALIAN/SPANISH
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our new EMEA headquarters, in the heart of Dublin’s bustling Grand Canal Dock, offers a superb working environment with outstanding views. As one of “Silicon Docks” key companies, LogMeIn is at the cutting edge of the rapidly expanding world of Cloud Computing (SaaS).
We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative in an outbound sales role within the Southern European market. As a BDR, you are responsible for contacting business prospects who have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. You will introduce our product, provide relevant details, answer questions, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of the LogMeIn product that best suits their needs.
- Proactive lead generation through call-out campaigns and follow-up of leads within assigned accounts
- Development of opportunities and/or progress leads within assigned accounts
- Utilize LogMeIn's Business Development process to identify opportunities, communicate technical applications and identify potential product modifications to meet the customer's needs
- Maintain detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status, business opportunities and trend
- Assist in organizing, working and closing opportunities with team members
- Make calls to prospective customers who have downloaded a free trial of our solution to uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyer’s purchasing process
- Work with product managers and sales engineers to keep an up to date knowledge of LogMeIn products
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competitive products and programs and communicate information learned with product management
- Provide back-up to team members when they are out or traveling. Take dial-in calls from accounts when team members are not available
- Meet quarterly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in targeted accounts
- You will be tenacious, have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a real passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads. We expect you to have stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions that lead prospects to act upon their initial interest in LogMeIn.
- 1+ years of telemarketing/telesales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized
- Comfortable with a high level of daily outbound calling activity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions
- Business level Italian and Spanish required
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen