Customer Experience (CX), Mountain View, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other, and with the world around them, to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communications & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Mountain View office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The office offers open, collaborative workspaces with lots of natural light. Just a few blocks away, you will find office lunch favorites.
Are you passionate about creating simple, intuitive product experiences that solve real user problems? Great! We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer based out of our Mountain View office to help make amazing user experiences.
The Product Designer will be responsible for collaborating with product managers and developers to build great products. You will spend time deeply understanding our users' needs, coming up with and testing multiple solutions to their problems and delivering delightful experiences to large, active userbases. You’ll work closely with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, researchers and engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best products in the market.
- Passionate about solving user problems and love to experiment
- Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
- Have the ability to design across platforms
- Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Are open to learning and creating with new techniques
- Have the ability to start with a blank canvas
- Are a top-tier communicator with the ability to inspire/mentor others, give great feedback and facilitate productive workshops
- Have the ability to come up with an insane number solutions to any given problem
- Work closely with the product management team to formulate strategic product direction
- Develop concepts and solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, product vision, and technology capabilities
- Create and validate prototypes using a variety of testing methods
- Drive/own product design decisions from beginning to end
- Facilitate design reviews, critiques and workshops
- 3+ years of experience designing engaging product user experiences
- Demonstrated success in driving design changes that resulted in improved performance on key business levers (e.g., conversion, usage, retention, NPS)
- Experience working in a cloud software product company (or working with one as a client)
- Understanding of freemium and usage-based business models
- Experience designing for a broad set of UI platforms including web, desktop and mobile.
- Experience creating and using UX pattern and components libraries
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen