Senior Software Engineer, (Front-end, Web/Mobile, SaaS Platform)
Engineering, Mountain View, United States
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, (FRONT-END, WEB/MOBILE, SAAS PLATFORM)
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Mountain View office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The office offers open, collaborative workspaces with lots of natural light and just a few blocks away, you will find many great dining options!
As a Software Engineer, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled Software Engineers, Architects and Product Managers to complete key initiatives that align with our Product Platform engineering strategy. In this role, you’ll help personally drive project initiatives and contribute to the development of reusable software components and services that underpin our entire portfolio of Web and Mobile (SaaS) products.
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge front-end software components and services that support our Product Platform engineering strategy
- Work on a highly Agile, engaged and motivated Product Development team
- Analyze requirements, contribute to software design specifications and suggest alternative solutions
- Conduct tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of software components; troubleshoot and resolve problems as necessary
- 5+ years of professional front-end and/or full stack software development; preferably, focused on developing large-scale SaaS ‘products’, technically complex Web sites, or similar
- Solid hands-on, frontend, web application development experience utilizing HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, DHTML, DOM, Sass; understanding of associated W3C Web Design and Applications standards
- Mobile app development experience, with some backend development experience a plus
- Programming experience with one or more Object-oriented languages is a big plus, (e.g. Java, C++, etc.)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and principles, daily scrum meetings
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen