Quality Assurance Engineer
Engineering, Bangalore, India
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- For our product development team in Bengaluru, we are looking for a proficient QA engineer to help us build and extend our remote access portfolio. This is how we see you as a great fit in our team.
- You bring value to the team with your core testing and automation skills.
- You are self-driven and willing to apply new technologies at work.
- You feel responsible about product stability and reliability.
- You challenge status quo and are always looking at ways to modernize products.
- You are comfortable working across all the SDLC phases.
- Work on a highly Agile, engaged and motivated Quality Engineering team
- Execute upon our Quality Engineering strategy; including leveraging tools, technologies and processes for Test Automation at all levels (e.g. Integration testing, System-level testing, Load testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Take ownership of the team's QE process
- Utilize your strong programming skills to develop and utilize Automated Test tools and frameworks
- Communicating with developers and managers on technical issues
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related equivalent professional experience may be substituted for formal education
- 2-4 years of recent professional software testing experience
- Strong Java programming skills are required
- Experience with Testing in the Cloud is highly desirable, (e.g. AWS)
- Understanding of client software, Operating Systems(Windows and Mac), Web Services
- Understanding of CI/CD and Jenkins Build system
- Ability to understand technical concepts and product requirements
- Experience with client software testing on Windows and Mac endpoints
- Hands-on experience with Test Automation tools and frameworks, (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, TestNG, etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and principles
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen