Senior Java Backend Developer
Engineering, Karlsruhe, Germany
SENIOR JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our brand new office in the Kreativpark area "Alter Schlachthof" of Karlsruhe, Germany. Adjustable sit/stand desks, bean-bag chairs, and whiteboard tables will enable you to be productive in comfort while working with a team or individually. Amenities such as foosball, gaming systems, shuffleboard, and darts give us lots of opportunities to have fun together. Moreover, there’s plenty of free coffee, soft drinks, and snacks that you can enjoy in our kitchen or on the gorgeous rooftop terrace.
You are a Senior Java Backend Developer with experience with cloud-based systems. You will drive the design and implementation of high scaling and performing Java backend services within the infrastructure of our GoTo product family. You will be part of our Product Platform team in Karlsruhe, one of the largest development sites at LogMeIn. The Product Platform teams create an easily consumable platform for real-time business collaboration focusing on quality, performance, and scalability at an affordable cost. You will be working in an agile development team for our real time communication products like GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar.
- You will design and implement high scaling and performing Java backend services.
- You will write efficient and maintainable software components, which are seamlessly integrated into the infrastructure of our leading products.
- You will work in a cross-functional scrum team following test-driven development principles.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have excellent Java skills and experience with current frameworks.
- You are always learning, are creative and open to new ideas as innovation is critical to our success.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen