Business Development Representative
Sales, Boston, United States
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative in a telesales role to work with our Enterprise Sales Team. As a BDR, you are responsible for contacting business prospects who have responded to marketing awareness campaigns and/or from targeted lists. You will introduce our product, provide relevant details, answer questions, and help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of the LogMeIn product that best suits their needs.
- Generate qualified sales leads through call-out campaigns
- Development of opportunities and/or progress leads within assigned Accounts.
- Utilize LogMeIn's Business Development process to find opportunities, communicate technical applications and identify potential product modifications to meet the customer's needs
- Maintain detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status, business opportunities and trend
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competing products and programs and communicate information learned with product management
- Meet quarterly strategic objectives aimed at growing revenue in targeted accounts
You will be tenacious, have a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and a real passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads. We expect you to have stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions that lead prospects to act upon their initial interest in LogMeIn.
- 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent relationship building and strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrate an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Self-motivated and organized
- Produces a high level of daily outbound calling activity
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value proposition
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen