Customer Support Representative
Customer Care, Sydney, Australia
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Sydney office is located in the heart of the Central Business District. Together Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Support partner to simplify how people connect to their colleagues, employees, devices and the world around them. It's a vibrant office which encourages a collaborative work environment filled with fun.
You must be energetic and customer-focused, possess technical and business aptitude, and have a desire to be in support. You must be hungry to learn at a rapid pace and continually build your skills. You will provide a full customer service experience to our existing end users and trial users for our suite of products. You should have at least one year of customer service and/or technical support or recent and relevant training. You must possess excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment. There are opportunities for career growth into the LogMeIn Organization for high performers in this role.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction, for both external and internal customers
- Respond to issues and questions from end users via phone and online channels
- Effectively interact with users of all technical skill levels to assess severity level and define, research, and resolve issues and questions quickly and accurately
- Provide timely updates to users, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding issues
- Maintain status of issues in a call-tracking system and follow-up on escalated issues
- Convey user feedback to appropriate business areas such as Marketing, Product Management, and Development.
- Educating users to improve product/feature usage and customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting, software installations/configurations
- Generate new and renewal sales by determining user requirements and recommending appropriate products and solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Written and verbal fluency in English essential; bilingual skills a plus
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Previous service experience in a fast-paced phone environment
- Ability to work flexible hours (Monday through Friday)
- Familiarity with sales and customer support CRM Applications such as Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with remote access software a plus
- 1 year of relevant experience; technical and/or customer service experience is preferred troubleshooting OSX, Windows 10/8/7/Vista, and Windows Server platforms
- Knowledge of mobile platforms (iPhone, Android) a plus
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen