Customer Experience (CX), Mountain View, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Mountain View office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The office offers open, collaborative workspaces with lots of natural light. Just a few blocks away, you will find office lunch favorites.
Are you passionate about helping a team create simple, intuitive product experiences that solve real user problems? Great! We’re looking for an experienced Design Manager with hands on design experience to help make amazing user experiences.
The Design Manager will be responsible for collaborating with product managers, developers, designers, researchers and engineers to build the best products in the market. You will spend time deeply understanding our users' needs, coming up with and testing multiple solutions to those problems. You will be responsible for delivering data-driven decisions and delightful experiences that will scale and affect millions of users.
- Participate in the design of individual features while defining long-term design strategy
- With direction from the Product Design Director manage and mentor a small team of designers
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, researchers and peer designers
- Regularly engage with customers through interviews and usability testing
- Formalize design work into web and mobile patterns and guidelines
- Regularly deliver vision concepts and thought leadership
- Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
- Create and validate prototypes using a variety of testing methods
- Drive/own product design decisions from beginning to end
- Facilitate design reviews, critiques and workshops
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design.
- Experience with successfully managing a team of fellow designers
- Experience solving complex interaction design problems and designing complex workflows and visual systems
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Experience designing for a broad set of UI platforms including web, desktop, and mobile.
- Experience creating and using UX pattern and components libraries
- Proven sketching and wire framing skills, ability to produce hi-fidelity mock-ups, obsession with details and pixel-perfection
- Knowledge of design tools like Sketch and the Adobe Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of freemium and usage-based business models
- Experience working in a cloud software product company (or working with one as a client)
- Proven experience designing web and mobile applications
Successful candidates can be located either in
- San Francisco or Mountain View, CA
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen