Senior eCommerce Analyst
Marketing, Boston, United States
SENIOR WEB ANALYST
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
Reporting to the Web Analytics Supervisor, you will be responsible for working with a portfolio of internal clients across Marketing, Sales and Product Management to assist in defining and implementing measurement and conversion strategies that align with business objectives. You will own web analytics reporting and analysis efforts for a designated line of business.
You’re a self-professed data geek who wants to work in a fast-paced environment in a highly visible role which includes flexing your analytics muscle in top tier analytics tools (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics), creating and sharing KPI dashboards paired with a handful of recommended actions, A/B testing, and implementing segmentation/personalization efforts.
The perfect candidate wants to go beyond traditional web analytics/reporting and clearly communicate actionable insights to marketing leadership and key executive stakeholders that will facilitate change and drive improved business outcomes.
- This is a hands-on web analytics role. This is not a pure analytics position but has an eye towards design, customer experience, and site performance
- Ability to work effectively with a cross functional team and have a high degree of self-management. This person must own the web analytics portion of their designated line of business from top to bottom
- Provide ad hoc analyses to gain insights into user behavior and business trends
- Utilize data to generate innovative ideas and hypotheses to drive the testing that will result in incremental revenue and enhanced user experience
- Design and execute web measurement and reporting strategy; create dashboards and performance summary reports for various stakeholders and executive management.
- Identify A/B testing opportunities and analyze tests in conjunction with the testing manager and developers.
- Build and effectively communicate data stories to executives and key stakeholders via presentations, written summaries, and data visualizations
- 5-8 years of Analytics experience with focus on in-depth analytics and reporting
- Strong written and spoken communication skills that can be tailored to both the executive or technical stakeholder
- Experience working with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with a tag management tool like Tealium a plus
- Experience with CMS (like SiteCore), data mining (like Tableau/SQL) and A/B test tools (like Optimizely) are a big plus.
- Understanding of basic web development philosophies around organizing and structuring of web analytics code.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with online marketing; measurement, ad serving, and media buying.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail and efficient problem solver while being able to thrive in a multi-task environment
- Possess an intense curiosity—a passion for deeply exploring a problem, find the questions at its heart and distilling them into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested.
- Able to find a story in a data set and provide a coherent narrative about a key data insight, including how this impacts both customers and the business as a whole.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen