Sales, London, United Kingdom
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our London office is situated on Oxford Street, Europe’s busiest shopping destination and pulsates with vibrancy and life. Our rooftop offers amazing views across London and it’s where we all get together for lunches, beers and our awesome BBQ’s.
As a Solutions Consultant at LogMeIn, you are the technology expert during the sale cycle. Partnering with the Field and Internal Sales Groups, as well as other cross-functional teams involved in the customer onboarding experience. Working closely with Sales and the customer to explain, demonstrate and promote our technology in a digestible way. Assisting key corporate account customers with their technical issues as requested by Key Account Managers where there is a retention risk or new opportunity. This is a critical role in helping our customers understand the ability of our products and setting up their experience with LogMeIn for success.
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training, and playing a key role in pilots and post-sale implementations with larger accounts.
- Monitor pilot activity, working closely with the client to ensure business requirements are well defined, system is configured appropriately, and key pilot objectives are well defined.
- Work with client over the course of the pilot to ensure strong adoption of system usage is in place and the necessary metrics for the pilot are collected in order to create the ROI presentations at the conclusion of the pilot.
- Drill down into pilot data and provide meaningful analysis that will help drive business decisions and build value propositions
- Understand LogMeIn system architecture, security, and technical requirements and be comfortable partnering to lead presentations and discussions on these areas with client's Chief Security Officers or other contact profiles.
- Keep up to date on competitors’ products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction.
- Work closely with the engineering team on troubleshooting any issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues, and communicate customer needs and suggestions in format of feature requests to the Products Team.
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops and attend trade shows from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Business or Technology/Software focus plus at least 5 years of technical, sales or pre-sales experience.
- Native or near-native proficiency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Fluent French in both written and spoken capacity is a strong bonus. A third language would be also beneficial.
- Ability to present competently and confidently to clients.
- Ability to handle business and technical Q&A sessions during presentations.
- Previous Sales Presentation or Sales Methodology training and active practice of such frameworks is a bonus.
- Project management skills managing both internal and client resources.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude, helping to overcome any technical hurdles with the adoption and roll out of LogMeIn solutions during the presales process.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis in Windows networking, desktop and server troubleshooting, knowledge of proxy servers, firewalls and TCP/IP. Basic knowledge of API’s preferred.
- Familiarity with VPNs, security protocols and standards, Helpdesk and CRM solutions.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work independently when required.
- Self-driven, self-learner attributes are considered a plus
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen