Associate Product Owner, Web & eCommerce
Marketing, Boston, United States
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT OWNER, WEB & ECOMMERCE
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
LogMeIn is looking for an Associate Product Owner looking to get their foot in the door when it comes to managing website initiatives across multiple conversion focused sites. This go-getter will be responsible for various Web-related projects ranging from Corporate site updates, rolling out Web rebranding efforts and coordinating conversion related initiatives across LogMeIn web properties, both desktop, and mobile. The Product Owner is a passionate doer who will see a vision through to completion.
- Prioritize and manage rollouts of various initiatives across LogMeIn web properties.
- Review & strategize on mobile site experiences across the portfolio and make recommendations on flow improvements.
- Work with the Corporate Communications team to execute on Corporate site updates.
- Build key internal partnerships with Web scrum teams, Marketing and Product teams to execute projects across web properties.
- Understand business and funnel performance and make recommendations to other product owners on areas of opportunity or scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business discipline required MBA is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience within high transactional e-Commerce space
- Strong foundation in developing across digital devices, including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc
- Experience working in computer, SaaS, technology would be a plus, but not a must!
- Passion to learn and grow and the ability to move rapidly in a fast-paced technology environment
- Proven success influencing and owning relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen