Marketing Programs Manager, Bold360
Marketing, Boston, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston's Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
LogMeIn seeks a talented Marketing Programs Manager to design, deploy, manage and report on a broad range of awareness, consideration and lead-gen initiatives for our Customer Engagement and Support line of business. We're looking for someone who understands the marketing mix and can execute effectively. The right fit is someone who learns quickly, can tackle hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities and brings them to the group's attention. Experience developing and driving online and digital programs is a must. This role reports to the Director of Corporate Marketing and is an individual contributor role. This person works on multiple projects and should provide solutions to problems of limited to moderately complex scope.
· Build a marketing plan to support product strategy including awareness and demand generation goals
· Execute and report on multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives spanning inbound, email, social, and advertising
· Manage budget appropriately, on time, and effectively across the marketing mix
· Work hand-in-hand with cross-functional team and 3rd party partners to maintain a high standard across creative executions and lead quality
· Deliver results of programs at all levels including; tracking measurement and monthly reporting of business results
· 3+ years of direct experience creating and driving successful multi-channel marketing programs
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand and articulate the context, outcomes, impact of the analysis to a diverse audience from executives to line-level employees
· Digital marketing experience including PPC
· Experience with inbound marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEOmoz, HubSpot, TweetDeck etc.)
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
· Experience marketing within a software/technology company is a must
· BA/BS required
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen