Client Success Manager
Customer Care, Dublin, Ireland
CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our new EMEA headquarters, in the heart of Dublin’s bustling Grand Canal Dock, offers a superb working environment with outstanding views. As one of “Silicon Docks” key companies, LogMeIn is at the cutting edge of the rapidly expanding world of Cloud Computing (SaaS) and is a leading innovator in the Internet of Things (IoT).
We are seeking a motivated individual with a client success or professional services background in the following technology areas: Remote Support, Help Desk, Firewalls, VPN’s, CRM, and/or Remote Administration products. You are tech savvy and are passionate about helping clients gain maximum value from the solutions purchased. You will work proactively with our clients and in close connection with the sales team to ensure client engagement and success after a sale is made. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, demonstrate our products, drive client adoption, expansion & success and manage your time effectively will be the key to our mutual success. If you are technically savvy, love wowing clients and will go above-and-beyond to serve our clients, this role is for you!
- Increase product adoption and usage by contacting clients to understand their business and help them leverage all the features and functionality that our products have to offer
- Effectively defend against competitive pressures, uncover additional opportunities for the sales team, and ensure client satisfaction
- Onboard new clients to ensure that they get off to a quick start using the product(s) and work through any early technical challenges or questions
- Relay client feedback and feature requests to the Product team
- Maintain detailed account of daily activity in SalesForce.com CRM
- Conduct Client Success outreaches and maintain records with the help of Gainsight
- Conduct and support product-specific Web hosted training classes for clients
- Effectively identify accounts which may be at risk and develop a strategy to mitigate
- Meets or exceeds personal goals
- 2-4 years’ experience in client support, professional services, Client Success or similar role
- Fluent English plus fluent German or French or Italian or Spanish
- Strong client relationship skills; ability to penetrate, grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Salesforce.com preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow
- Must possess proven track record of consistently and successfully attaining goals.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities
- Must be self-organized and disciplined
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen