Major Account Manager, Asia (Singapore/Sydney location)
Sales, Sydney, Australia
MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER, ASIA (Singapore/Sydney location)
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Sydney office is located in the heart of the Central Business District. Together Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Support partner to simplify how people connect to their colleagues, employees, devices and the world around them. It's a vibrant office which encourages a collaborative work environment filled with fun. We will be opening a new LogMeIn office in Singapore in early 2018, so onboarding for this role will be in Sydney, however the role will be based in Singapore.
A hybrid role focused on both proactive cultivation of new business as well as targeting and growing existing customer accounts within Asia, including Singapore, Hong Kong, and North Asia. You will be responsible for creating demand, building qualified opportunity pipeline, up-selling and cross-selling, forecasting and closing bookings as per your assigned plan. You will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of our products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques while selling across LogMeIn’s diverse solution suite.
- New account acquisition including prospecting, independently following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing
- Profile and query assigned customer base in territory for add-on and cross-sell opportunities by building strong relationships which quickly identify and qualify revenue
- Proactively develop and manage a mix of small and large deals, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Develop strategic prospecting plans for territory development, working with other team members where appropriate
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers
- Applies thorough knowledge of key competitors and understanding of how LogMeIn’s products compare with competitors
- Keep up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base
- Obtains repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of the key decision makers (sales, marketing, finance, etc.); coaching others regarding best practices and techniques
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to management on opportunities as required
- Present to customers both in person and through web-based meetings
- Provide a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrate ability to represent LogMeIn with all levels of account’s management team
- Follow company’s policies and sales procedures throughout the sales cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10+ years enterprise sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required, ideally with 3-5 of these in Singapore or Asia.
- Proven record of success in developing prospecting list, cold calling, customer expansion and closing required
- Demonstrated record of success communicating effectively via telephone and email with customers and successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated ability to manage long, complex sales cycles
- Analytical and creative approach to problem-solving along with strong organization skills
- Ability to prioritize while multitasking projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Internet
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability in company-wide, cross-functional collaboration
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to "sell" over the phone as well as in person
- Asian language fluency would be desirable
- Singapore citizenship and experience would definitely be desirable.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen