Enterprise Sales Representative
Sales, London, United Kingdom
ENTERPRISE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
LogMeIn and GoTo have combined in a strategic partnership to be the leading SaaS company with a diverse product portfolio, sharing a focus on innovation. With nearly 3,000 employees and offices on four continents, the combined company is expected to have annual revenues surpassing $1 billion. LogMeIn and GoTo are supporting more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe.
Our London office is situated on Oxford Street, Europe’s busiest shopping destination and pulsates with vibrancy and life. Our rooftop offers amazing views across London and it’s where we all get together for lunches, beers and our awesome BBQ’s.
The Enterprise Sales Representative will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of LogMeIn products, sales methodology, and processes, prospecting techniques and will focus on selling into enterprise companies in EMEA.
As a part of the Enterprise Sales team, the Enterprise Sales Rep will have a territory of accounts from which to maximize sales from existing customer relationships, as well as prospect and close new business. More specifically, you will be expected to:
- Prospect, identify and develop new opportunities through to negotiating and closing sales
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to maximize both retention and expansion sales into assigned accounts
- Navigate customer organizations to engage with multiple decision makers and influencers, and ensure relationships with key internal buyers are developed and maintained
- Leverage LMI’s sales process and account management standards, develop and document Territory plans and Account Plans with objectives and actions to maximize results in a given period
- Assist in the development and design of marketing campaigns to assigned territory
- Understand prospects'/clients' core business strategy and find repeatable ways for LMI to support and deliver that strategy through enabling technologies and services
- In all instances, ensure LMI delivers a superior customer experience to its clients/prospects
- Develop and meet accurate Monthly and quarterly sales forecasts for the territory
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of LMI’s products and services
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
- 6 plus years’ sales experience. B2B enterprise Sales Exp. Technical/Software sales is a plus and diversity of experience will be given merit, but minimum 3-5 years of B2B SaaS sales experience is required.
- Proficient with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong technical and business aptitude and interest. Conversant with the latest technologies trends and issues
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level executives and building relationships across levels in partner organizations
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop on new business strategy
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a 'get it done' attitude. Ability to create a buy in both internally and externally in overcoming hurdles in the adoption of LogMeIn solutions
- Strong sense of ownership for results
- Team player with ability to work closely, cross functionally
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen