Senior UX Designer
Product Management, Karlsruhe, Germany
SENIOR UX DESIGNER
LogMeIn and GetGo have combined in a strategic partnership to be the leading SaaS company with a diverse product portfolio, sharing a focus on innovation. With more than 3,000 employees and offices on four continents, the combined company is expected to have annual revenues surpassing $1 billion. LogMeIn and GetGo are supporting more than two million customers in virtually every country around the globe.
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our brand new office in the Kreativpark area "Alter Schlachthof" of Karlsruhe, Germany. Adjustable sit/stand desks, bean-bag chairs, and whiteboard tables will enable you to be productive in comfort while working with a team or individually. Amenities such as foosball, gaming systems, shuffleboard, and darts give us lots of opportunities to have fun together. Moreover, there’s plenty of free coffee, soft drinks, and snacks that you can enjoy in our kitchen or on the gorgeous rooftop terrace.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior UX / UI Designer within the product team, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing a strong design vision for GoToMeeting, with the opportunity to significantly impact the experience of our users. You’ll be delivering top quality design work for all platforms, working with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, user researchers, and engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best products in the market.
Are you passionate about creating software products that fit user needs and are enjoyable to use? We’re looking for an experienced senior UX/UI designer to help shape and execute a strong vision for our software products
- Will want this role to be a career turning point.
- Has at least 4 years of relevant industry experience in a lean, agile and delivery-driven environment. SaaS product design and start-up experience is a plus.
- Can create design deliverables for the entire user experience, including design visions and initial concepts, workflows, wireframes, and polished visual comps.
- Has a portfolio showing both low- and high-fidelity work on web and mobile products.
- Has excellent communication skills, and will persuasively advocate for the user experience during working sessions with product managers and developers.
- Is always learning, curious, and open to new ideas. Innovation is critical to our success.
- Is a team champion and quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms, and fix issues.
- Is part of the design community, loves design, and learns from being involved with others on the same path.
- Has excellent English skills, both writing and speaking (note that the working language of the office is English). Speaking German is not necessary, but it helps if you’re willing to learn.
- (not necessary, but a big plus): Skills such as motion design, prototyping, front-end development, and experience incorporating findings from user research into designs.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are excited about receiving your portfolio (or a link to your portfolio) along with a cover letter and your resume.
- World-class software products
- Agile, never-boring development
- Fast development cycles
- Millions of enthusiastic users
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- Employee stock option plan
- Educational and Training Opportunities
- Free e-book program