Office Experience & Facilities, Mountain View, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Mountain View office is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. The office offers open, collaborative workspaces with lots of natural light. Just a few blocks away, you will find office lunch favorites.
The Office Manager will drive the efficient and effective Operations, services, projects and work requests for Facilities and Real Estate. This position will be a customer service advocate, ensuring all customers receive timely accurate response and communication as required to meet and/or exceed service level expectations. Must have the ability to multi-task and perform routine and new assignments with strong follow-through. The role assists team success and helps remove obstacles to ensure that the team is fully functional and productive.
- Welcome guests to ensure their comfort until they are handed off to an internal colleague.
- Manages vendors and maintain contact database and filing systems.
- Coordinate company events including; working with internal and/or external program/ leaders, Multimedia team, vendor management, and overseeing implementation of support logistics.
- Manages coordination of onsite foodservice needs, as required.
- Assists new employees through the orientation process - including Facilities amenities, office set-up, and system overviews.
- Utilizes NetSuite; supports purchasing and processes invoices; acting as the liaison between vendor and accounts payable. Helps ensures that payments are timely.
- Provide Facilities related administrative support to Sr. Executives, and other members of the management team.
- Ensure SLA on all incoming support requests, via ticketing system, are on target.
- Escalate tickets, when needed, to assure timely resolution.
- Thoroughly documents steps taken to resolve an issue, and escalates issues as required.
- Researches vendor options; coordinates with Project Management Office (PMO) and Procurement on bid processes and account set up.
- Responsible for standard orders such as; furnishings, services, office supplies and break room amenities, snacks, etc.
- Promotes usage of global standards (set by PMO and COE’s) for equipment, furnishings, AV, construction specifications and defined processes
- Ensures compliance with health and safety policies
- Ensures that break areas and storage areas are well organized/maintained.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; 5-7 years’ experience in a service oriented role, such as Facilities Management, IT, HR etc.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, database management, and report generation skills required.
- A self-starter, you believe yourself to be creative, fun, good humored and approachable
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, follow-up, and bring to a successful conclusion.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, with a focus on teamwork and customer service.
- Ability to perform in a flexible and changing work environment. Proven track record of success managing office space, layouts, furnishings, inventory management, and needs assessment.
- Understand and comply with general local, state and federal codes, specifically including emergency egress, and ADA requirements.
- Strong knowledge of building, safety, and fire codes; office space planning and utilization
- General knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry skills
- General knowledge of OSHA requirements and ability to perform to those standards
- General knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety policy and procedure.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and negotiation skills with all levels of the organization, including business partners, are needed. Excellent writing skills are also required to produce written scope of work and contract documents for turnkey suppliers.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen