Product Specialist- Collaboration
Sales, Boston, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
LogMeIn’s Overlay Team is looking for a Product Specialist for our Collaboration product line. The primary function of this position is to support the Sales, Product & Marketing teams in developing sales opportunities and promoting Collaboration Products. This would include territory account targeting strategies, prospecting for opportunities in the client base, strategizing with their aligned sales teams, shortening sales cycles, identifying up-sell opportunities and driving increased revenue for all Collaboration products. This specialist will work closely with Sales Managers, Product and Marketing teams to educate the Sales teams, support opportunities, develop competitive positioning and targeted sales programs to penetrate the Customer Care, Customer Service, Help Desk and IT market space. Key skills will be teamwork, market strategies, account strategies, cross selling into new departments, solution selling, product expertise and understanding value proposition for every Collaboration product.
- Specialist will engage directly with Clients on product presentations and demonstrations coordinated by and with the Sales Teams. They will allocate their time appropriately for following up on their Client engagements and discussing next steps with the Sales Teams.
- Continues to pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors and understanding of how Collaboration products compare with competitors'; uses the messaging and best practices that ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers and sales teams.
- Proactively identifies top opportunities and accounts in their aligned teams pipeline where they can use market and product expertise to help sales person build and close business.
- Applies understanding of the needs of target customer segments and works with their aligned sales team from Discovery Call, Demonstrations, Proof of Concepts/Trials to close when needed.
- Assists with creating new business, add on business from existing accounts and referrals and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of the executive buyers (key buying personas).
- Enhances the sales opportunities in specific vertical industries by applying understanding of their unique requirements (finance, government, education, software, healthcare, etc.).
- Provides Sales Teams with targeted programs to drive pipeline.
- Works closely with sales, ensuring leads are followed up on in timely manner and sales processes and policies are adhered to.
- Participates in team meetings for education and product strategies.
- Attend tradeshows and marketing events as needed.
- Bi-Weekly meetings with aligned Sales Managers to review pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ year’s sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required.
- 3+ year’s technical or sales experience in software industry required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers.
- Experience in working with key buying personas like IT, Sales, Customer Service and Marketing preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Internet.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen