Senior Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager
Marketing, Boston, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
LogMeIn is seeking a senior acquisition marketing manager to oversee global responsibilities across our largest business unit in the Communications & Collaboration space. We are seeking someone who is passionate about all forms of advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results. We need a marketer who is well rounded, but has a specific enthusiasm for digital marketing - understanding the intricacies of paid search, display, and social media, and beyond that, someone who is ready to join an energetic, fast-paced team.
- Campaign Execution Oversight
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including leading brainstorming sessions to develop brand centric, PROACTIVE campaign ideas.
- Develop and write compelling, strategic and insightful strategy documents that clearly communicate program concepts, elements and benefits.
- Oversee a team that builds out comprehensive online marketing campaigns across multiple channels and in multiple global markets to drive new customer acquisition for Collaboration cloud. Channels will include, but are not limited to, paid search, display (programmatic, remarketing), paid social, and content syndication.
- Campaign Analysis & Optimizations Oversight
- Oversee a team that is responsible for optimizations to improve campaign performance across channels.
- Optimizations will include A/B testing, ping testing, creative, landing pages, changes to spend allocation, etc.
- Prepare analysis of under-performing categories to discern trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Provide key stakeholders weekly KPI reporting updates with outlined recommendations.
- Spend Management
- Develop campaign budget model which includes flighting, costs, promotional media, and influencer costs to ensure fiscal compliance, revenue maximization and value optimization.
- Manage quarterly budgets to ensure that spend is allocated properly across products, countries, campaigns, and is spent in line with projected forecasts
- Track competitive marketing/sales/sponsorship activity.
- External Agency Oversight
- Oversee key global agency relationships
- Establish and manage a strong global media plan through negotiations with outside vendors; strive for strong placements at competitive pricing
- Help manage the PO, IO, and invoicing processes for all global media contracts
- Internal Communication:
- Work closely with Global counterparts to share learnings and gain insights
- Improve global performance for the Communications & Collaboration paid media campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to keep pace with business changes and to ensure localization and efficacy of marketing efforts
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics is preferred.
- 7+ years of total experience.
- Experience managing a team and agency relationships.
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills to identify, analyze, and optimize campaign KPIs.
- Strong negotiation skills to drive down costs and improve efficiencies of media buys.
- Experience with executing large scale online marketing initiatives with measurable results.
- Understanding of Google AdWords.
- Experience using a media ad serving tool – example: Doubleclick.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen