Senior UI Engineer
Marketing, Boston, United States
SENIOR UI ENGINEER
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
Imagine a world where all of your devices are connected. Simply. Elegantly. At LogMeIn that world is real. We make the complicated connections simple and the simple fun. Users worldwide rely on LogMeIn solutions for remote control, file sharing, systems management, remote support, collaboration and password management.
We're looking for a talented front-end developer to help design and implement interface components for our marketing web properties. The ideal candidate loves tackling hard problems creatively and has proven cross-disciplinary experience. The skill set of a successful candidate should always be growing as the web evolves-- following new tools, trends, techniques, and technology to actively influence LogMeIn's capabilities. He/she has worked in a similar capacity, has excellent communication skills, possesses a keen eye for industry trends, and has expert level knowledge of the various technologies needed to achieve group goals.
- 3+ years experience creating and maintaining applications.
- Strong expertise with at least one common front-end framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Competent with interface design (not necessarily visual design, but tool design).
- Candidate can follow existing design patterns to expand on an existing UI.
- Competent with Git or other source control.
- A solid understanding of web application architecture, object-oriented software, and design patterns.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to collaborate with end users and iterate software designs based on feedback.
- Quick study, self-motivated, disciplined.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience programming web applications in object-oriented languages (NET preferred).
- Understanding of Web Services: REST & Soap and related frameworks.
- Comfortable working in a .NET environment.
- Familiarity with AGILE software methodologies.
- Contributing open-source projects or having your own web side projects.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen