Senior Revenue Accountant
Finance, Boston, United States
Senior Revenue Accountant
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston's Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to work in a fast-paced and high growth NASDAQ listed SaaS company. Reporting directly to the Revenue Operations Manager, the Senior Revenue Accountant will be a part of a global Revenue Operations and Accounting team.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company’s products and services, revenue streams and distribution channels.
- Establish strong working relationships with key contacts throughout the organization including Sales and Legal.
- Ensure contracting structure, terms and conditions are in-line with revenue recognition company policies and objectives.
- Assist with Revenue Operations team with transactional tasks involved with structuring, processing and billing customer arrangements.
- Assist Revenue Accounting Manager by ensuring revenue is recognized in accordance with the Company’s Revenue Recognition policies and ASC 606 of U.S. GAAP.
- Support Revenue Operations and Accounting team in identifying and implementing process improvements and contribute to organizational projects and initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has excellent communication skills and works best as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in software or SaaS in a publicly traded company
- 4+ years’ experience preferably in a revenue or contracts role
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment including Sales, Legal, and Accounting colleagues located globally
- Familiarity with revenue recognition rules under USGAAP
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen