Account Manager - Inside Sales
Sales, Raleigh, United States
ACCOUNT MANAGER - INSIDE SALES
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Raleigh office promotes collaboration with an open floor plan and adjustable sit stand workstations. The kitchen is fully stocked with coffee, fruit, and snacks to keep you fueled all day. Our new downtown office is walking distance to lunch staples where you will catch officemates congregating with each other. We take a break from work with massage chairs, a shuffleboard table, and a ping pong table.
LogMeIn's inside sales team is growing, and we're seeking motivated sales reps to sell into the following technology areas: Security, VPN’s, CRM, Help Desk and/ or Remote Administration products. SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, demonstrate our products, create and implement a dynamic and effective sales strategy and manage your time effectively will be the key to our mutual success.
- Sales position focused on retaining and generating new revenue from the existing customer base.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Record and track contact with all assigned clients
- Profile and query assigned customer base in territory for add-on and cross-sell opportunities by building strong relationships which quickly identify and qualify revenue.
- Manage a list of top accounts for optimal high value conversion.
- Manage a list of critical accounts to contact for product release or bug notifications
- Establish a consistent daily call routine in line with expected call metrics of 40-50 calls per day
- Develop strategies using the back-office to identify customers who may have need for additional seats
- Triage and resolve incoming customer inquiries (email/web/phone) efficiently
- Maintain accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast
- Minimum 4 years inside-sales experience handling full sales cycle selling security, VPN’s or Remote Administration and the like.
- Must possess proven track record of consistently and successfully attaining sales goals.
- Excellent relationship building and strong closing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, coachable.
- Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen