Customer Support Representative French / Spanish
Customer Care, Dublin, Ireland
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE FRENCH / SPANISH
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our new EMEA headquarters, in the heart of Dublin’s bustling Grand Canal Dock, offers a superb working environment with outstanding views. As one of “Silicon Docks” key companies, LogMeIn is at the cutting edge of the rapidly expanding world of Cloud Computing (SaaS).
LogMeIn's inside sales team is growing, and we're seeking motivated sales reps to sell into the following technology areas: Security, VPN’s, CRM, Help Desk and/ or Remote Administration products. SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, demonstrate our products, create and implement a dynamic and effective sales strategy and manage your time effectively will be the key to our mutual success.
- Answers incoming support and billing-related phone calls from new (pre-sales) and existing (post-sales) customers; reads and responds to email messages from new and existing customers; retrieves and replies to voicemail from new and existing customers; meetings established call-center metrics and call-quality standards
- Works on issues that range from answering product questions to providing basic to moderately complex technical support when caller is having trouble using a product
- Provides instruction on use and application of products; answers questions; issues temporary passwords; asks questions to determine customer's configuration and needs; makes recommendations regarding product selection to current or prospective customers
- Meets or exceeds minimum Level One performance measurement goals for number of cases created per calls taken, ACD metrics and email production (number of responses)
- Meets or exceeds minimum quality standards
- Records details of all calls into the Salesforce.com iCare Case Management System
- Responds to pre-sale customer inquiries to determine appropriate product and pricing; requests promotional pricing from management; recognizes new business opportunities and forwards to Corporate Sales Development; may attempt to close the sale if appropriate
- 1+ years Customer Service experience typically required; Contact Center, Technical Support or computer-related retail experience desired
- Both written and verbal fluency in English, Spanish and French.
- Exposure to networking, using various browsers, PC troubleshooting, firewalls and proxy servers
- Call center and customer support via email experience a plus
- Ability to gauge support to caller’s skill level and technical knowledge a plus
- Some experience with troubleshooting and solving issues in a fast-paced environment strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to listen, assess, determine and communicate corrective measures
- Knowledge of CRM applications desired
- Experience communicating with customers via telephone and email using good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office or other word processing tools required; Word, Excel and Outlook experience desired
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen