Sales, Tempe, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Tempe office is located at the Hayden Ferry Lakeside II site. You can catch excellent views of the Phoenix skyline and the McDowell Mountains. The METRO Light Rail is within a short walking distance. We have access to an on-site fitness facility and café with additional restaurants located within less than a mile from the office.
Our Channel Manager will represent LogMeIn in all activities associated with referral partner recruitment, partner business development and partner support. The primary responsibility of the role is to help grow referral partner sales. This is accomplished through multiple activities including developing strategies with the partner for differentiation, market penetration, and revenue/ margin growth as tools to achieve and surpass quota. Responsible for strengthening relationships between partners and LogMeIn business units including but not limited Sales Teams, Channel Operations, Channel Marketing, etc. – managing to conclusion business issues that directly affect the ability to develop long-term relationships between LogMeIn and the Partners. Participates in and coaches partners through planning, demand generation, and selling activities at a senior leadership level.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of LogMeIn products, programs, sales methodology, and licensing
- Support partners by answering complex questions pertaining to product subscription models, product features and program requirements
- Drive continual training activities which articulate LogMeIn strategic direction, product and technology roadmaps, requisite sales skills, go-to-market planning, demand creation and monitor resellers progress towards adherence to program requirements
- With minimal guidance, develop a plan for overall channel partner sales growth, including the recruitment and certification of new value added resellers in their territory
- Recruit new prospective partners by scheduling new meetings and effectively presenting LogMeIn high-level value proposition with ability to customize the presentation depending on the needs of the partner.
- Support partners in pursuing and identifying opportunities
- Provide thorough insight into the financial results and forecast of the partner’s investment in selling LogMeIn products and services within an acceptable margin of error.
- Establish, develop and maintain senior-level relationships within partners through phone and on-site visits
- Ensure LogMeIn is included in Partners' Annual and Quarterly Business Plans to include, but not limited to Organizational Plan, LogMeIn Sales Plan, LogMeIn Education Plan, LogMeIn Marketing Plan
- Work closely with Sales counterparts to drive the partner to quota attainment, with appropriate product blend
- Work closely with Channel Marketing to provide project and content coordination in support of partner-driven marketing events
- With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to partners
- Assess and monitor the business and technical service capability of the partner.
- 4+ years of experience in sales or channel marketing within the High Tech industry, with at least 2 years experience working with channel sales
- Preferably owned/worked for alliance partner-type business
- Understands technology marketplace and trends
- Strong level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people”
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills
- Ability to deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective
- Can adapt to changes in business direction, products, and needs both from a partner perspective and LogMeIn perspective
- Ability to influence vs. control others
- Successful track record of relationship / partner management with notable accomplishments
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Good time management skills
- 50% travel required
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen