Audio Sales Specialist
Sales, Dublin, Ireland
AUDIO SALES SPECIALIST
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our new EMEA headquarters, in the heart of Dublin’s bustling Grand Canal Dock, offers a superb working environment with outstanding views. As one of “Silicon Docks” key companies, LogMeIn is at the cutting edge of the rapidly expanding world of Cloud Computing (SaaS).
The LogMeIn Sales team is looking for an Audio Sales Specialist. This person will be responsible for positioning LogMeIn’s paid audio products (OpenVoice Audio Conferencing, OpenVoice Integrated #800 Service, and Call Me) and be actively engaged with key customers and opportunities. You will work cross functionally ensuring tight alignment between sales and other organizations (Customer Care, Professional Services, Product Management and Engineering) within LogMeIn.
This is a hands-on role. The Audio Product Specialist must understand the clients' overall business and how to position audio value. The position requires the ability to multi-task between team members in the support of different sales opportunities, and other initiatives. Key skills will be teamwork, market strategies, account strategies, cross selling into new departments, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
- Engage directly with Sales to provide support for pre-sales activities across the Collaboration product and services offerings
- Understand and position LogMeIn paid audio solutions value, system architecture, security and technical requirements and via presentations, demonstrations and discussions
- Act as the technical point of contact during the sales cycle running customized demonstrations, providing technical training and playing a key role in pilots and Proof of Concepts with larger accounts.
- Review and assess current competitive audio offers and invoices. Create competitive pricing proposals.
- Work with client over the course of the pilot to ensure strong adoption of system usage is in place and the necessary metrics for the pilot are collected in order to create the ROI presentations at the conclusion of the pilot
- Keep up to date on competitor’s products in the market and provide feedback and input to product marketing on roadmap requirements and product direction
- Communicate with clients by email and phone as well as perform client visits for presentations and training workshops
- Attend trade shows from time to time
- Log Audio Product Specialist customer facing activities via Salesforce.com
- Collect customer feedback, enhancements and feature requests and disseminate findings to product management, engineering, corporate and technical support in order to continuously improve product offerings.
- Communicate, connect and align with the direct Audio Product Specialist team and develop internal relationships across LogMeIn virtual teams within the organization.
- Provides Sales Management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested in a timely fashion.
- Follows company policies and sales processes.
- Drives revenue from lead management activities.
- Participates in regional team meetings for education and product strategies.
- Attends tradeshows and marketing events as needed.
- Develops business plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
- 3+ year’s sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required.
- 3+ year’s technical or sales experience in the telecommunications industry required.
- Proven record of success with cold calling and or Telesales helpful; technology sales required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers.
- Experience in working with key buying personas like HR, IT, Sales and Marketing preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Internet.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen