Product Marketing Manager, Bold360
Product Marketing, Boston, United States
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
LogMeIn is looking for Product Marketing Manager with hands-on experience developing bottom-of-the-funnel sales tools including product literature, client-facing presentations and other sales enablement curriculum. As the digital engagement solution used by The North Face, Dell, Hoovers, and many other leading brands, LogMeIn’s digital engagement solution has seen tremendous growth and is looking to accelerate growth in the coming year. We’re looking for an energetic product marketing whiz who can arm our sales team with everything they need to take this solution to the next level in its exciting market.
- Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing for Bold360, this role will run point on creating all customer-facing materials used by the sales force to drive sales including brochures, PowerPoint presentations and product collateral.
- Work hand-in-hand with the field and inside sales teams to shape our value proposition messaging into compelling prospecting tools and materials.
- Drive better ways to deliver materials to the sales team and partners, working with our internal Training & Development team to make sure the sales team is trained on how to use the materials.
- Collaborate with other members of the Product and Marketing organization to ensure appropriate messaging is being utilized in all sales collateral and content.
- Work with the broader Marketing organization to brief sales teams on marketing campaigns, key messages and assets for sales to utilize in their lead follow up.
- Work with Product Specialists and Solution Consultants to create and communicate impactful sales materials.
- Manage Sales communications in partnership with the Training and Development team.
- Monitor and update competitive information, communication, and assets.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in product marketing, sales support in the Software or High-Tech industry experience is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in enterprise software marketing or contact center solutions preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills needed.
- Experience building impactful marketing collateral including brochures and killer presentations.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Be a true go-getter, taking ownership of and executing projects to drive the business forward.
- Strong attention to detail and professional manner with all levels of the organization a must.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen