Recruiting Coordinator- Contract
Human Resources, Boston, United States
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
LogMeIn is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support a team of recruiters with the objective of efficiently and successfully scheduling high-volume interview activity. This is a brand new position due to growth!
In this role, you will receive broad exposure to all facets of growing a world-class organization. Working closely with Recruiting leadership, as well as stakeholders of all levels, you will play a key role in growing the exceptional teams at LogMeIn.
- Support all aspects of high performing, Global Recruitment Team including:
- Scheduling phone, GoToMeetings, on-site 1st Round and Final interviews for candidates ranging from entry level to VP
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are on-site for interview
- Offer Documentation and Tracking
- Working with colleagues across international offices (Munich, Dublin, London, Budapest, Sydney, Bangalore)
- Deliver exceptional service with a personal sense of urgency
- Executive Assistant experience is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication skills and elite organization skills
- Expert in Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high demand environment
- Ability to optimize processes for speed and error reduction
- Strong project management/organizational skills
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive learner, high “get-it-done” quotient, and a "what can I do now?" mentality
- You love the idea of recruiting staff to the best tech company in Boston.
- You want one day to grow into a Recruiter role.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen