Technical Support Representative
Customer Care, Dublin, Ireland
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our new EMEA headquarters, in the heart of Dublin’s bustling Grand Canal Dock, offers a superb working environment with outstanding views. As one of “Silicon Docks” key companies, LogMeIn is at the cutting edge of the rapidly expanding world of Cloud Computing (SaaS).
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced technical support professional to join our dynamic Dublin team. The ideal candidate will report to the Customer Support Manager in Dublin and will be a key team member responsible for managing relationships with new and existing customers. The main objective is to create the best possible customer experience whilst providing technical support for our products as required. You must be fluent in written and spoken English – additional languages would be an advantage.
In addition to providing technical support, you are there to help enterprise customers get the most from our products while always ensuring the ultimate end goals of long-term customer retention and continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, driven, and technically creative individual who loves working with SaaS products, tinkering with electronics and apps, with an interest in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization.
- Effectively interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research, and resolve issues quickly and accurately via phone, email and chat
- Provide a superior level of service in all customer interactions, with a target of first contact resolution
- Manage and enhance customer relationships across all customer accounts, including strategic enterprise accounts
- Determine customers’ requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions and/or to escalate the call appropriately
- Manage responsibilities for meeting all internal/external service levels whilst owning the customer experience until resolution
- Assist customers with account setup, configuration, troubleshooting and billing inquires.
- Supporting, troubleshooting and assisting customer implementations utilizing our APIs and SDKs
- Anticipate, identify and troubleshoot potential issues with customer’s infrastructure or product-related issues
- Troubleshoot network environments, supporting various operating systems, firewalls, routers and proxies
- Communicate effectively with customers, team members, and other internal departments to ensure effective resolution of customer escalations, feature request and product related issues
- Effectively document support cases for all customer interactions and inquiries until resolution
- Initiate customer interaction regarding new enhancements, product upgrades, and releases
- Investigate current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that can be improved
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of Level 2/Level 3 technical support call center experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills are necessary for all customer engagements
- Provide business, technical, product knowledge and address product related questions and technical challenges in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction until resolution is reached
- Knowledge of remote access products, VPNs, routers, firewalls, proxies, traceroutes and/or PingPlotter, VoIP and networking configurations
- Solid knowledge of mobile platforms, OS platforms and networking essentials
- Knowledge of general software development processes, ability to communicate effectively with customers, partners and department colleagues (e.g. with Engineering)
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships, team objectives and owning the customer experience to the highest satisfaction until resolution
- The individual will be self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver results in a fast-paced high call-volume environment
- Ability to identify critical issues from varying points of view and make timely high-quality decisions
- Ability to judge accurately and communicate when issues should be escalated to senior management and/or Product Specialists
- Strong understanding of Salesforce and CRM solutions
- Experience with chat support is a plus
- Basic understanding of IoT and cloud platforms such as; Heroku Connect, AWS not required but is a plus
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen