Director of Business Applications
Business Systems, Boston, United States
Director – Business Applications
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that includes a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and collective environment simplifying how people connect to each other and the world around them.
LogMeIn’s growing Salesforce implementation consists of approximately 1,400 users spanning Sales, Care, Marketing, Product, and Development. This diverse set of users rely on the Business Applications team to support, implement, and train on all the various functions within Salesforce. Years of customization and acquisitive growth provide a unique opportunity to eliminate complexity and streamline process to maximize user efficiency. The Business Applications team is also responsible for other technologies within the Salesforce ecosystem including Insidesales.com, Docusign, Conga, Distribution Engine, as well as external systems such as GoodData and Boomi.
The Director – Business Applications will report to the Vice President of Business Systems and is tasked with supporting LogMeIn’s business units by designing and building optimal technology solutions via the Salesforce.com ecosystem. The individual will lead a team of Business Analysts and Developerswork collaboratively with internal customers to solve problems, simplify systems & processes, and create operational efficiencies to improve LogMeIn employee productivity and customer experience. Main objective is to support growth of the company through tailored tool and processes while contributing to and benefiting from global best practices and standardization.
- Partner with business leadership to respond to, and proactively identify, challenges that can be solved with system improvements.
- Develop and manage an iterative CRM roadmap and strategy capable of supporting the LogMeIn business. Continue to drive completion of existing roadmap initiatives while identifying new initiatives.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies that improve customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Implement and oversee the repeatable process of prioritizing, tracking, delivery and communication of system changes to stakeholders.
- Evangelize CRM best practices to the internal constituents to ensure solutions delivered are best of breed for LogMeIn’s business model and culture.
- Develop and maintain consistent process and documentation around prioritization, design, security, compliance, development & deployment.
- Formulate and execute roadmap to create and maintain an integrated CRM ecosystem that supports LogMeIn current business while allowing for scale and aggressive growth.
- Perform the needs analysis and vendor selection process for any new technology necessary to improve LogMeIn’s operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Foster an effective organization with growing capabilities and talents needed to deliver the plans of the organization.
- Business related BS degree
- 8-10 years of Salesforce.com experience, preferable with strong knowledge of Sales & Service Cloud.
- Experience with Sales Acceleration and Marketing Automation platforms preferred.
- Proven experience leading a large Salesforce.com implementation through a period of transformative growth.
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com configuration (Workflow, Assignment, Reporting).
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Proven track record of successful project management and transformative deliverables.
- Experience with Agile or Kanban development principles a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Smart, thorough, and able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Traits include strong business acumen, future-thinking, strategic, accountable, collaborative, and proactive, all complementing strong tactical execution skills.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen