Quantitative User Experience Researcher
Customer Experience (CX), Karlsruhe, Germany
Quantitative User Experience Researcher
As a Senior Quantitative Researcher within the Collaboration product team, you’ll be responsible for understanding and advocating for current and future users, while keeping business needs in mind. You will create a research program that understands a range of user behaviors, from product feedback in usability studies to behavioral and attitudinal data that understands what current and future users want and need, and how we can create products that our users will love. You’ll work closely with a team of highly talented product managers, designers, and engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best software products in the market.
Are you passionate about understanding user needs and translating those needs into a working product? We’re looking for an experienced quantitative researcher to help shape and execute a strong vision for our Collaboration products (GoToMeeting and join.me).
- Has a university degree in Human Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field, with directly related work experience; no actual work experience may be required for individuals with quantitative research experience holding a PhD degree; equivalent practical experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Will want this role to be a career turning point. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the current product and business strategy.
- Has a solid portfolio showcasing his or her work, ideally ranging from usability testing methods to generating insights from large behavioral data sets.
- Loves analyzing user behavior, and works hard to understand their core needs in relation to the data.
- Has experience working with a product team to translate user needs into product features and improvements.
- Can analyze and summarize a large amount of data and present key insights to others in a clear, brief, and persuasive way.
- Is able to speak to the rigor and validity of the data to stakeholders at all levels.
- Is self-directed and works well within ambiguity.
- Is very open to feedback and learning from others.
- Wants to work in a lean, agile, delivery-driven environment.
- Is a team champion and quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms, and fix issues.
- Knows about data visualization (not necessarily, but a plus).
- Very good English language skills and ideally very good German skills as well.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
You will be working in a beautiful, modern, and collaborative environment in our brand new office in the Kreativpark area "Alter Schlachthof" of Karlsruhe, Germany. Adjustable sit/stand desks, bean-bag chairs, and whiteboard tables will enable you to be productive in comfort while working with a team or individually. Amenities such as foosball, gaming systems, shuffleboard, and darts give us lots of opportunities to have fun together. Moreover, there’s plenty of free coffee, soft drinks, and snacks that you can enjoy in our kitchen or on the gorgeous rooftop terrace.
See what it is like to work in our office in Karlsruhe: https://youtu.be/74jc1T9GiZc
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen