Customer Success Manager
Sales, Sydney, Australia
EARLY LIFE CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Sydney office is located in the heart of the Central Business District. Together Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Support partner to simplify how people connect to their colleagues, employees, devices and the world around them. It's a vibrant office which encourages a collaborative work environment filled with fun.
The Early Life Customer Success Manager works proactively with our customers and in close connection with LogMeIn’s sales, marketing, onboarding and inbound care teams to ensure success after the sales process, onboard customers, and increase customer retention. If you are technically savvy, love wowing customers and will go above-and-beyond to serve our customers, this role is for you!
- Proactively connects with customers to gain an understanding of their needs and ensure they understand and find full value of our products and services
- Develops customer relationships and manages assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Performs analysis of customer engagement and takes the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption in the first 90 days since purchase
- Works with customers to successfully place them on a “happy path” for product and feature usage
- Effectively communicates during phone and web interactions regarding product demonstrations and related software feature and functionality training
- Proactively connects with customers throughout the first 90 days since purchase to maximize customer ROI and services benefits
- Maintains effective communication with customers, sales executives and other sales support team members
- Drives outbound care campaigns and more complex customer engagements
- Conducts phones calls, writes emails, follows up on survey responses, and analyzes survey data to ensure customer success
- Applies in-depth understanding of internal tools for documentation and reporting requirements; runs standard reports with minimal guidance
- Engages and leads projects related to customers as well as internal process improvements
- Meets or exceeds goals, as set by LogMeIn business initiatives
- Customer-focused – what we do revolves around the customer!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with LogMeIn products, as well as other remote-access products, preferred
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities
- Opportunity for progression to team lead for top performers in this role
- Ability to excel in data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Has a keen interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, effectively works directly with customers and internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present business concepts and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Excellent customer relationship skills; ability to penetrate, grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues
- English-speaking proficiency is required; bilingual skills a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Salesforce.com preferred
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen