Service Descriptions for LogMeIn Services
These Service Descriptions, together with the applicable Order and Terms of Service available at: https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions, form the “Agreement” applicable to the Services to which you have subscribed. We reserve the right to update these Service Descriptions from time to time without notice to you. Except as otherwise set forth in the Terms of Service, your continued access to and use of the Services will indicate your acceptance of the then-current Terms of Service.
LogMeIn Services are provided by the appropriate LogMeIn Contracting Entities as set forth here: https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/contracting-entities. Audio Services are provided by LogMeIn Audio, LLC (in the Americas) or Grasshopper Group, LLC, (subsidiaries of LogMeIn, Inc.) which are the telecommunications providers and responsible for the rates and terms of the respective Audio Services.
Collaboration & Communications
Customer Engagement & Support
Identity & Access Management
Last Updated: January, 2018
General Information & Definitions
Use Levels. Use Levels means the model by which we measure, price and offer the Services as set forth on the applicable price list, Order, and/or Service Description. You are responsible for designating and managing your Users and their use of the Services in accordance with the Agreement and the Use Levels set forth in the Order and/or the Service Descriptions. Each User must have a unique Named User ID that may not be shared among Users. The Customer Administrator may reassign a reasonable number of Users, NACs, or Concurrent Seats, from time to time, and following any reassignment the previously designated User, NACs, or Concurrent Seat shall no longer be entitled to access the Service without incurring additional Fees. We reserve the right to review your usage, in our sole discretion, determine if you are exceeding the appropriate Use Levels, and: (i) suspend your access to the Services; (ii) terminate the Service; and/or (iii) invoice you for actual usage. Should we suspect that any User information is not accurate, current or complete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your or your User’s usage of the Services.
Definitions. All terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Agreement. For any conflict between these Service Descriptions and the terms in any other component of the Agreement, the terms below control for the applicable Service only.
- Administrator means an individual you designate (or by default, the authorized signatory of the Agreement) who manages the Administration Center including, but not limited to, designating any NAU.
- Administration Center means a portal for Administrators that provides end-user and account-management tools, and a centralized control for administration and deployment of the Service.
- Content> means any files, documents, recordings, and other information belonging to you, users or others as may be uploaded to your account for storage and/or as used, presented or shared with third parties in connection with the Service.
- Named Authorized User, NAU, Named Authorized Audio User, NAAU means those designated individuals who may access and use the Services in accordance with the Agreement. Each NAU or NAAU must have a Named User ID. Designated individuals may include, by way of example, employees, contractors, consultants and agents or third parties with whom you transact business as designated by an Administrator.
- Named Authorized Computers, or NACs means designated host computers, whether physical or virtual machines, that may be accessed in accordance with the GoToMyPC Service.
- Named User ID means the unique identifier of each designated individual or NAC authorized to use the Services. A Named User ID must be unique and may not be of a generic nature (e.g., email@example.com is a unique Named User ID; whereas firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com are examples of generic user identifiers).
- User or Unit means, individually or collectively, NAU, NAAU, and/or NAC.
Alternative Subscription Models. Alternative subscription models describe non-standard ways that Services may be used, provisioned or billed.
- Concurrent Seat means a subscription model for certain Services under which multiple Named User IDs are permitted to log in consecutively to an active Concurrent Seat.
- Bundle Subscription means the method by which you subscribe to multiple Services for a specific number of Universal Users. Bundle Subscriptions are predefined and priced.
- Universal User means those designated individuals who may access and use multiple Services in accordance with the Agreement. Each Universal User must have a Named User ID, and the total number of Universal Users may not exceed the aggregate number of Bundle subscriptions.
- Active Rolling Host and Flex Subscriptions means the method by which you subscribe to certain Services, whereby you subscribe to and pay for a minimum (“Minimum”) number of NAUs but have access to a maximum (seven (7) times the Minimum) (“Maximum”) number of NAUs. On a monthly basis during your Term, we prepare an accounting of all NAUs that have hosted at least one online session during that calendar month. If the NAUs exceed the Minimum, you will be billed monthly in arrears as set forth below for the respective subscription models:
- Active Rolling Host Subscription: “Additional Monthly Subscription Fees per additional user.”
- Flex Subscription: an “Overage Fee” at 20% above the Monthly Subscription Fee per NAU. For the first two (2) billing cycles of the Initial Term, the Overage Fees will be waived and you will pay only for the Minimum during that period (“Flex Ramp Up Period”).
Training. We may make available to you online training sessions for individuals who are Named Authorized Users or authorized by you to access the Services. Additional fees may apply.
Additional Services: For Services no longer available for purchase, the Service Description last applicable to such Service shall apply.
Communications & Collaboration
Communications & Collaboration Services are online communication services that enable individuals and organizations to easily, securely and cost-effectively interact using a rich set of features which varies by Service offering and may include: desktop screen sharing, HDFaces video conferencing, and integrated audio. The Services are delivered via web browser, mobile application, or client executable, through a globally distributed network of proprietary hardware and software, hosted and operated by LogMeIn, its affiliates, and partners. For purposes of these Services an Organizer is an authorized user of the Services who can initiate Services and invite Attendees (each Organizer must have an associated Named User ID) and an Attendee is an individual who is invited by the Organizer to attend a meeting or Event.
- GoToMeeting enables users to schedule, convene and moderate meetings using the GoToMeeting web site, mobile application, or executable customer software.
- join.me enables users to schedule, convene and moderate meetings using the join.me web site, mobile application, or executable customer software.
- GoToMeeting Messenger enables GoToMeeting customers to initiate out-of-meeting chat sessions and engage in one-on-one or group chat sessions. Users can invite non-GoToMeeting customers to use Messenger and such users must create an identity with LogMeIn prior to using Messenger.
- Overview. GoToConference allows you to configure a video conferencing solution in your physical conference room. The Service includes: (i) an onboarding kit; (ii) a seat of GoToConference which allows for meet now functionality or attending/starting GoToMeeting sessions subject to the Terms of Service located at https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions; and (iii) limited technical support. Each conference room is a Named User ID for purposes of the NAU definition and is not considered a generic user. The onboarding kit consists of third-party manufactured, off-the-shelf components including an audio device, webcam, computing device, keyboard, and mouse, and an instruction sheet for installation (the “Kit”). LogMeIn orders the Kit on your behalf and you consent to the sharing of your required information for this purpose. A distributor of LogMeIn’s choosing will configure and deliver the hardware to you. LogMeIn is not responsible for the timing of the delivery after placing the order for Customer. The Kit will be delivered in a locked kiosk configuration, with GoToConference preloaded for immediate use.
- Kit Warranties. The Customer takes delivery of and title to the Kit directly from the distributor and any licenses or warranties from the manufacturer of the components passes directly to the Customer. During the 12-month period following the purchase date, if all, or any part, of the Kit does not perform, LogMeIn will replace the component or kit at no charge to you. Following this 12-month period, the Kit is provided on an “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, except to the extent that any manufacturer warranty remains in effect. The Kit may not be returned for a refund and the sole remedy is replacement. In the event that a customer is unsatisfied with the performance of the Kit, LogMeIn may, at its sole option, approve return on the Kit and may charge a reasonable restocking fee.
- Technical Support. LogMeIn will provide standard customer and technical support consistent with the support level for GoToMeeting Plus, and Level 1 support for the Kit. Support is available at the Product Support Portal located at https://support.logmeininc.com.
- GoToWebinar enables organizations to conduct do-it-yourself, one-to-many information presentation events reaching local and global Attendees over the Internet. Webinars are scheduled, convened and moderated using the GoToWebinar web site and/or executable customer software.
- Overview. GoToWebcast is an online self-service, webcasting service that enables organizations or individuals to broadcast or stream video and audio live or on-demand to a maximum of 5,000 online Attendees of an Event. Webcasts are scheduled and convened using the GoToWebcast website. Each NAU may run only 1 GoToWebcast Event at any particular time, with a maximum duration of 8 hours and an Attendee limit as set forth in the Order.
- Fees; Overages. During each Event, you may exceed the contracted Attendee quantity by not more than 10% (“Attendee Buffer”), at no additional Fee. Overages in excess of the Attendee Buffer are subject to additional Fees.
- Customer Content. We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove Content that violates the Terms of Service, or any applicable policies, laws, or regulations. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you are solely responsible for all Content created, transmitted or displayed while using the GoToWebcast Service, and for any loss or damage suffered by us or any third party relating to the Content; and (ii) we have no responsibility or liability for deletion or failure to store the Content and other communications maintained or transmitted through use of the GoToWebcast Service.
- Technical Support. GoToWebcast includes Event support through the Attendee Resource Portal and Presenter Resource Portal, web-based searchable knowledge bases; and FAQs, Live Chat, and Interactive Voice Response for Attendees and presenters. You can access these support options through your GoToWebcast account.
- Event Services is a consulting and support service that assists with planning and delivery of webinars or trainings. Event Services includes assignment of an event producer and may be purchased at a specific Service level. Event Services shall expire if not fully used within 12 months of date of the Order for such Event Services. Additional fees may apply for orders placed and/or cancelled within 72 business hours of scheduled event. You agree that all Event Services provided by us are for your benefit only, and you are solely responsible for all content of your webinars and trainings. You are not permitted to resell, share, distribute or otherwise disclose any advice or instruction provided by us in connection with the Event Services.
- GoToTraining enables users to schedule, convene and moderate training sessions using the GoToTraining web site or executable customer software.
OpenVoice Services (Telecommunications) are provided in the Americas by LogMeIn Audio LLC (LogMeIn Audio), the telecommunications provider responsible for the rates and terms relating to the OpenVoice Services.
- General Information
- Fee Commitment. You will be billed monthly in arrears for the greater of: (i) the monthly minimum periodic Fees payable to LogMeIn Audio as set forth in the Order; or (ii) your actual usage at the price per minute per line rates as set forth in the Order. Current regional standard rates for Audio Services are available in the administration center and/or My Account page of the Customer portal. Standard rates are subject to change without notice.
- Ramp Up Period means the first 2 billing cycles of the Initial Term during which the Audio Fee Commitment will be waived and you will pay only for actual minutes used during that period.
- Use of Service. LogMeIn Audio reserves the right to review your usage of the Audio Services to determine abnormal usage, or any usage that violates the Agreement. LogMeIn Audio may determine abnormal usage through comparison with overall customer usage patterns, including minutes used, number of unique numbers connected, usage patterns, and other factors. If LogMeIn Audio determines that you are engaging in abnormal use or use that otherwise violates the Agreement, LogMeIn Audio may, in its sole discretion, transfer you to a more appropriate Service plan, charge applicable rates, suspend, and/or terminate your OpenVoice Services with or without notice. If LogMeIn Audio believes that you have used the OpenVoice Services for unlawful purposes, LogMeIn Audio may immediately terminate your Agreement with or without notice and forward the relevant communication and other information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution.
- Termination of OpenVoice Services in Conjunction with Services. In the event Customer terminates its subscription of GoToMeeting, join.me, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, your OpenVoice Services shall also terminate, and LogMeIn Audio will refund to you any prepaid but unused Fees.
- OpenVoice is a stand-alone audio conferencing solution, accessed via touchtone telephone, and supports both traditional, land-line dial in and mobile phone access for up to 500 audio conferencing connections in a single meeting. Organizers have 24/7 access to full-featured reservation-less audio conferencing, and you have access to the administrative account, billing and management web portal. OpenVoice is charged on a per-minute, per-line usage basis at the rates set forth in the Order. You can provision unlimited Organizer accounts, and each Organizer will receive a unique conference room number, Organizer PIN and access to the Organizer’s meeting management web portal.
- OpenVoice Integrated provides U.S. and international toll free numbers solely for use as an integrated, additional audio option with GoToMeeting, join.me, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining (and requires a corresponding subscription for those services that must remain active for OVI to be used). Fees are charged on a per-minute, per-line usage basis at the rates set forth in the Order. OpenVoice Integrated includes a separate concurrent subscription to OpenVoice. If you cancel the corresponding subscription to GoToMeeting, join.me, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining, your OVI subscription will be automatically transferred to OpenVoice effective as of the date of cancellation of the Service.
- OpenVoice Integrated Unlimited (“OVIU”) is available for integrated use with GoToMeeting, subject to certain restrictions as set forth on the Order. OVIU also includes a separate concurrent subscription to OpenVoice as described above. You are provisioned with toll free numbers solely for use as an additional audio option for your online meetings. You pay a set monthly fee for uncapped usage by GoToMeeting organizers or attendees who dial in using the toll-free numbers, and is charged based on usage at the price per minute per line rates listed on the Order. You must separately subscribe to GoToMeeting in order to use this Service. The number of Named Authorized Audio Users must equal the number of Named Authorized Users of GoToMeeting. OpenVoice Integrated Unlimited is available for purchase only in designated countries.
- Named Authorized Audio User or NAAU. The number of NAAUs for a your OVIU account shall be issued on a 1:1 ratio for use with the GoToMeeting Service, and shall be increased automatically upon the purchase of additional Named Authorized Users of GoToMeeting and invoiced on your next regularly scheduled invoice.
- Subscription Fees and Monthly Fair Use. You will be billed monthly in advance for the OVIU Fees set forth in the Order. The Monthly Fair Use Limit means the monthly aggregate total of 3,000 minutes per NAAU multiplied by the total number of NAAUs authorized for your account and is determined based on minutes used with GoToMeeting only. Usage of toll free numbers in GoToWebinar or GoToTraining is billed under the standard OpenVoice Integrated toll-free service described above, and is not counted in the Monthly Fair Use Limit calculation.
- Use of Service. LogMeIn Audio reserves the right to review your usage of the OVIU Service to determine if such usage exceeds the Monthly Fair Use Limit or violates the Agreement. LogMeIn Audio may determine abnormal usage through comparison with overall customer usage patterns, including minutes used, number of unique numbers connected, usage patterns, and other factors. If LogMeIn Audio determines that you have exceeded the Monthly Fair Use Limit, or you are engaging in use that otherwise violates the Agreement, LogMeIn Audio may, in its sole discretion, transfer you to a more appropriate Service plan, charge applicable rates, or suspend or terminate your OVIU Service with or without notice. If LogMeIn Audio believes that Customer has used the Audio Service for an unlawful purpose, LogMeIn Audio may immediately terminate your Agreement with or without notice and/or forward the relevant communication and other information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution.
- Call Me is a feature available for use with GoToMeeting and the OpenVoice mobile app that allows meeting organizers to give attendees of a meeting or conference call the option to enter a phone number and receive a call from the GoToMeeting service to that number at the time the meeting starts. Fees are charged on a per-minute, per-line usage basis at the same rates set forth in the Order for OpenVoice Integrated toll-free. Attendee is responsible for the accuracy of the phone number entered, and Organizers are responsible for verifying the identity of Attendees joining using Call Me, and any charges arising from the use, even if an attendee enters an inaccurate phone number.
Grasshopper Services are provided by Grasshopper Group LLC (“Grasshopper”), the communications provider responsible for the rates, terms and conditions relating to all Grasshopper Services.
- Overview. Grasshopper is a Virtual PBX (private branch exchange) telecommunication service that provides you with toll free or local numbers. You own provisioned numbers and may port those numbers to any other provider prior to termination of your account. Details about transferring numbers are available at www.grasshopper.com/numberporting. Additional telecommunication and non-telecommunication features, services, and applicable pricing are available at www.grasshopper.com/featurepricing.
- Emergency Service. GRASSHOPPER IS NOT A "DIAL-TONE" PROVIDER. GRASSHOPPER CANNOT BE USED FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY WHILE USING THE SERVICES, YOU MUST HANG UP AND DIAL A LOCAL EMERGENCY NUMBER USING THE TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDED BY YOUR LOCAL CARRIER.
- Reasonable Use Policy. Grasshopper Services plans are offered on an "unlimited use” and/or “unlimited minutes” basis and: (i) may only be used for normal business use; (ii) are provided only for live dialog between two individuals; and (iii) exclude international calling, which is available for an additional fee. Grasshopper Services may not be used for any of the following prohibited uses:
- Trunking or forwarding your Grasshopper number to another phone number capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls, or to a PBX or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending 100 or more bulk and/or junk voicemail or faxes simultaneously).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., customer support or sales call centers, "hotlines", 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, etc.).
- Auto-dialing or "predictive" dialing (i.e., non-manual dialing or using a software program or other means to continuously dial or place out-bound calls).
- Grasshopper reserves the right without prior notice to: (i) disconnect or suspend your Service if Grasshopper determines that your use of the Service violates this Reasonable Use Policy, or if you consistently exceed 50,000 minutes per month or 50 concurrent calls at any time; and (ii) to terminate voice calls exceeding a 6 hour duration and fax calls exceeding a 3 hour duration. This Reasonable Use Policy also applies to “unlimited” extensions that are limited to 1,000 extensions to each account. Additional extensions may require an additional Grasshopper account. Unlimited Voice Studio enables you to record an “unlimited” number of greetings and messages of up to 750 words each. Greetings or messages in excess of 750 words will be subject to an additional Fee of 75.00 USD for every 750 words. Grasshopper may add to, modify or amend the Reasonable Use Policy at any time for any reason in its sole discretion.
- Account Changes and CPNI Compliance. You may change Service features or Service plans by notifying Grasshopper in writing or by telephone and when contacting Grasshopper, must provide: name, address, account number, and administrative PIN, or be submitted from the original email address on file. Grasshopper protects your Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) by using this pin. Telecommunications providers are subject to the FCC’s rules protecting CPNI. Additional information about CPNI is available on the FCC website at http://apps.fcc.gov/eb/CPNI/index.cfm.
- Term. The term for the Grasshopper Services begins on the date Grasshopper activates Services for your Account and continues monthly thereafter until terminated by either party pursuant to the terms below.
- Fees. Fees applicable to the Services may include, long distance and directory assistance charges, regulatory and government fees, and taxes and surcharges, including regulatory recovery fees incurred as a result of the use of the Services. Services plans for toll-free and local numbers include: (i) a flat monthly Service Fee which is the basic charge associated with the Service that includes the calling charges defined by your Service plan; (ii) the number of included plan minutes (“Threshold Amount”); and (iii) an additional minute rate (for use in excess of number of calling minutes on their Service plan, Grasshopper will bill you for the minutes used above the allowance), in each case for use in the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories) and Canada. Service Plans and Fees are available on the Grasshopper website at http://grasshopper.com.
- International calls (not including calls to Canada) and calls to areas outside the continental United States (including, but not limited to, Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories), including calls forwarded from the continental United States and Canada to such international areas, are charged based on the international outbound rates posted on the Grasshopper website at http://grasshopper.com.
- Grasshopper may charge initiation and additional fees for optional features, add-ons, and additional products and Services. Such Fees are posted on the Grasshopper website at http://grasshopper.com. Grasshopper reserves the right to change its pricing and/or billing practices in its sole discretion. Grasshopper bills usage charges in six (6) second increments with an eighteen (18) second minimum, or as otherwise set forth in the applicable Service plan. IN ORDER TO ENABLE INTERNATIONAL CALLING ON AN ACCOUNT YOU MUST PAY AN INITIAL DEPOSIT OF 500.00 USD. THIS DEPOSIT WILL BE USED TO PAY CHARGES AS THEY ARE INCURRED ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Initiation fees and monthly recurring charges are billed in advance of the month of usage. Usage charges are billed in arrears. Excess use charges for additional minutes are billed on the sooner of the month following such usage, or when the usage results in a charge that exceeds your Threshold Amount. Credit or debit cards will automatically be billed on the sooner of: monthly or upon reaching the Threshold Amount, and no additional notice or consent will be required for billings to that credit or debit card or account. Billing cycle end dates may change from time to time. When a billing cycle covers less than or more than a full month, Grasshopper may make reasonable adjustments and pro-rations. Service plans are charged once a month or upon the accrual of usage-based fees which result in charges that exceed the Threshold Amount for your account, whichever comes first. The Threshold Amount is set by Grasshopper and may vary based on your plan of Service, usage and account history.
- Default and Termination. You may terminate the Grasshopper Service in accordance with the Terms of Service and by providing notice of termination by submitting a ticket to Grasshopper’s Billing Department at http://support.grasshopper.com, and upon receipt of ticket, Grasshopper will generate a cancellation ticket to cancel your Account and will email you a cancellation ticket number to confirm Grasshopper’s receipt of your termination notice. Termination requests will be fulfilled within 1 business day. If you do not receive a cancellation ticket number, termination notice may not have been received by Grasshopper, and you should contact Customer Support at 1-800-820-8210 or 1-617-395-5700 to verify the generation of a cancellation ticket number. Because minutes are paid in arrears, a final payment for minute usage will be processed on your next billing date after termination. Following termination of the Grasshopper Services, you shall have no right to receive, and Grasshopper will have no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party. Grasshopper may require reactivation charges to renew Services after termination or suspension. Upon termination, you are responsible for paying all undisputed amounts and charges owing under this Agreement. Past due balance on previous or multiple accounts will be charged the full balance due upon opening a new account or updating your credit or debit card on file.
- Blacklisted Destinations. Grasshopper reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to block access to certain international countries and locations that are frequently implicated in fraudulent calls (“Blacklisted Destinations”). At your request and subject to specific conditions, Grasshopper may provide you access to Blacklisted Destinations.
- Privacy and Recording. You authorize Grasshopper to: (i) monitor and record calls to Customer Service regarding your account or the Services; and (ii) contact you from time to time by means of (a) phone calls, voice mail, push notifications or text messages to phone numbers provided by Grasshopper or other phone numbers you provide to Grasshopper for contact purposes, which may be sent using automatic dialing equipment, or (b) your Grasshopper voicemail box. Grasshopper may also monitor or record calls passing through Grasshopper’s networks and systems solely for troubleshooting and/or Service quality control checks required for the provision of Services. This recording may be done with or without additional notice and such recordings will only be used for quality and training purposes.
Customer Engagement & Support
BoldChat and Bold360 are live engagement services that enable customer service staff to directly engage and provide assistance to visitors to their organization’s website or mobile applications through a robust set of features and support and engagement tools and APIs.
GoToAssist is a hosted, web-based, Software-as-a-Service online remote support and access service that combines essential cloud-based support and IT management tools and is designed for supporting people, computers, mobile devices, and network infrastructure located anywhere with network or internet access. You may subscribe to the GoToAssist Service on a per Named Authorized User or Concurrent Seat basis, as set forth in the Order.
- GoToAssist Corporate enables individuals and support organizations to instantly and securely connect to customers and provide live remote assistance using two-way screen-sharing, integrated chat, mouse and keyboard control to resolve technical issues.
- GoToAssist Remote Support enables individuals and support organizations to instantly and securely connect to customers using two-way screen-sharing, remote access, control, diagnostics, chat and more to resolve technical issues remotely with solutions tailored for a variety of departments including the multi-agent call center, help desks and IT departments. You may use the unattended support feature on up to one hundred (100) computers per the number of Named Authorized Users or Concurrent Seats set forth in the Order. Any Named Authorized User may access any of the computers at any time.
- GoToAssist Service Desk enables individuals and support organizations to manage service desk activities, including incidents, problems, changes, releases, knowledge articles and configuration items, for the purposes of supporting internal and external technology services.
LogMeIn Rescue is a web-based remote support and customer care service, which is used by helpdesk professionals to provide remote support via the Internet, without the need for pre-installed software. Using LogMeIn Rescue, support and service professionals can communicate with end-users through an Internet chat window while diagnosing and repairing computer problems. If given permission by the computer user, the support professional can access, view, or even take control of the end-user’s computer to take necessary support actions and to train the end-user on the use of software and operating system applications.
- Rescue Lens is an optional offering with any LogMeIn Rescue license which enables end-users to utilize the cameras on their personal smartphone or tablet to stream live video back to support professionals. The end-user must download the application from the GooglePlay or iOS App Store, follow appropriate security protocols, and point the camera at the device or product that needs support.
- LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile is an add-on to Rescue’s web-based remote support service that allows call center technicians and IT professionals to remotely access and support iOS, Android and Blackberry smartphones and tablets.
Nanorep is an automated customer service, help-desk, and CRM platform that uses automation, bots, machine learning and user interface to build and maintain a knowledge base (“KB”) and make it available to support agents, employees, and end-users across multiple platforms. Nanorep consists of any or all of the following capabilities and functionality: (i) an intelligent virtual customer service solution that captures a company’s knowledge in the form of replies to contextual or personalized inquiries, decision trees, and KB articles, and maintains the content; (ii) a customer or employee engagement tool that captures inquiries and matches them with KB answers; (iii) an intelligent KB that collects inquiries and learns answers, which are then contributed back to the KB; (iv) a publishing tool that monitors answers to incoming tickets and publishes them to the KB so the information is available broadly to authorized agents – such content can be viewed, approved, added, edited or deleted manually; (v) a customer service queue management tool that utilizes a learning algorithm, intents repository, and structured rule settings; and (vi) analytics that provide insight and optimization opportunities.
Xively is an Internet of Things cloud platform and connected product management solution.
Identity & Access Management
LastPass is a password management and single sign on (SSO) solution that gives individuals, business teams and enterprises the ability to securely store, create and access the user identity and login credentials for online applications and websites.
LogMeIn Central is a web-based management console that enables IT professionals to access, manage and monitor remote computers, deploy software updates and patches, automate IT tasks and run hundreds of versions of antivirus software.
LogMeIn Pro provides secure access to a remote computer or other Internet-enabled device from any other Internet connected computer, as well as most smartphones and tablets. Once a host is installed on a device, a user can access that device’s desktop, files, applications and network resources remotely from their other Internet-enabled devices.
GoToMyPC enables interactive, secure remote browser-based access to any desktop application on the host computer (even those that are not Web-based) to or from any Internet-connected Mac or PC, or supported mobile device. This product is accessible via a resizable viewer, launched from a browser with an Internet connection. GoToMyPC does not require installed software or network configuration changes. Account access is protected by dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication.