Contact Center Pro TermsThese Contact Center Pro Terms govern your subscription to Contact Center Pro and are subject to LogMeIn’s Terms of Service available at https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.
The parties agree as follows:
- Term; extension of term.The initial term of this agreement is stated in the Order (“Initial Term”) and is both measured and renewed as set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Support. inContact, Inc. will provide customer support for Contact Center Pro. We will provide you with the information necessary to reach inContact’s support resources.
- Metering. We will meter your inbound and outbound use of Contact Center Pro and will charge you the applicable per-minute rates.
- Third-party beneficiary. The parties designate inContact, Inc. as a third party beneficiary of this agreement for purposes of exercising any of our rights or demanding the performance of your obligations.
- Emergency calling. You acknowledge that Contact Center Pro is not designed to accommodate emergency calls. You shall not use Contact Center Pro to place emergency calls and must notify all employees and other users of Contact Center Pro of this limitation.
Last Updated: November 2018