GetGo Communications LLC
About GetGo Communications LLC
GetGo Communications is a facilities-based service provider offering local and long distance telephone and message services in select markets nationwide. Our advanced, next-generation network supports enhanced voice services integration for applications such as real-time collaboration using high-definition audio conferencing for residential and commercial customers alike.View rates.
Local Exchange Service
Local Dial-Tone Line
Our local dial-tone line service provides you with a single, voice-grade communications channel. Each local line will include a telephone number.
Each local line customer may choose from the following line types:
- Line – Loop Start
- PBX Trunk – Ground Start
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) Trunk Termination
Message Telecommunications Service
This service includes calls within your local Rate Center.
- IntraLATA Calling – Includes calls to locations within your Local Access and Transport Area.
- InterLATA Calling – Includes calls to locations in a different Local Access and Transport Area but within the same state.
- Interstate Calling – Includes calls to locations in a different state.
- International – Includes calls to locations outside of the United States.
For more information or assistance:
Contact us via email or 1.855. 673.2532New York State Customers: For consumer complaints that cannot be resolved with GetGo Communications, you may contact the New York Department of Public Service (DPS).
DPS complaints may be directed as follows: Website: www.dps.ny.gov/complaints; Phone: DPS Helpline at 1-800-342-3377 (M-F 8:30a - 4:00p); or Mail: Office of Consumer Services, NYS Department of Public Service, 3 Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12223