Service Descriptions for LogMeIn and GoTo Services
These Service Descriptions, together with the applicable Order and Terms of Service, form the “Agreement” applicable to the Services to which you have subscribed. We reserve the right to update these Service Descriptions from time to time without notice to you. Except as otherwise set forth in the Terms of Service, your continued access to and use of the Services will indicate your acceptance of the then-current Terms of Service.
GoTo and LogMeIn Services are provided by LogMeIn Contracting Entities. Audio Services are provided by GetGo Audio, LLC (in the Americas) or Grasshopper Group, LLC, (subsidiaries of LogMeIn, Inc.) which are the telecommunications providers and responsible for the rates and terms of the respective Audio Services.
|GoToAssist® Corporate FastChat®|
|GoToAssist® Remote Support|
|GoToAssist® Service Desk|
|Open Voice ® Integrated|
|Open Voice ® Integrated Unlimited|
Last Updated: August 2017 (2017.v2)
These Services are as described below and as further described on their respective websites:
LogMeIn Rescue, Rescue Lens and LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile are web-based remote support and customer care services, which are used by helpdesk professionals to provide remote support via the Internet, without the need of pre-installed software. Using LogMeIn Rescue, support and service professionals can communicate with end users through an Internet chat window while diagnosing and repairing computer problems. If given permission by the computer user, the support professional can access, view or even take control of the end user’s computer to take necessary support actions and to train the end user on the use of software and operating system applications. A complimentary and optional offering with any LogMeIn Rescue license, Rescue Lens extends this remote support paradigm to virtually any product — not just computers and smartphones — by enabling end users to utilize the cameras on their personal smartphone or tablet to stream live video back to support professionals. With Rescue Lens, the end user simply downloads an app from the GooglePlay or iOS App Store, enters a pin code to ensure security,and points the camera at the device or product that needs support. The support professional can then verbally and visually guide them through a resolution. LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile is an add-on of LogMeIn Rescue’s web-based remote support service that allows call center technicians and IT professionals to remotely access and support iOS, Android and Blackberry smartphones and tablets. Technicians can send a text message directing users to download a small software application onto their mobile device, which, once installed, allows the technician to remotely access, control and troubleshoot the phone or tablet.
For additional information please see https://www.logmeinrescue.com
LogMeIn Central is a web-based management console that helps IT professionals access, manage and monitor remote computers, deploy software updates and patches, automate IT tasks and run hundreds of versions of antivirus software. LogMeIn Central is offered as a premium service with multiple pricing tiers based on the number of computers supported and desired features.
For additional information please see https://secure.logmein.com/home/central
LogMeIn Pro is a premium remote access service that provides secure access to a remote computer or other Internet-enabled device from any other Internet connected computer, as well as most smartphones and tablets. Once a LogMeIn Pro host is installed on a device, a user can quickly and easily access that device’s desktop, files, applications and network resources remotely from their other Internet-enabled devices. LogMeIn Pro can be rapidly deployed and installed without the need for IT expertise.
For additional information please see https://secure.logmein.com/home/pro
LogMeIn Backup is a service which subscribers may install on two or more computers to create a backup network and is generally sold as a complement to LogMeIn Central or LogMeIn Pro subscriptions. LogMeIn Backup provides IT service providers a simple backup alternative to offer their customers using storage capacity that they can control. Files can be stored on, and restored to, any computer that the subscriber chooses, using industry-standard encryption protocols for the transmission and storage of the data.
For additional information please see https://secure.logmein.com/home/pro
LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted virtual private network, or VPN, service that establishes a computer network among remote computers. LogMeIn Hamachi typically works with existing network and firewall configurations and can be managed from a web browser or the user’s software. Using LogMeIn Hamachi, users can securely communicate over the Internet as if their computers are on the same LAN, allowing for remote access and virtual networking. LogMeIn Hamachi is offered both as a free and paid service, with tiered pricing based on the number of devices connected in each network.
For additional information please see https://www.vpn.net
join.me , join.me pro and join.me enterprise are free and premium browser-based online meeting and screen sharing services that give users the ability to quickly and securely host an online meeting with other people. These services can be initiated through a visit to the http://join.me website, through a small downloadable desktop application or through mobile applications available in from the GooglePlay or iOS App Store. The free version of join.me provides users with access to basic online meeting and collaboration tools such as file sharing, use of a dedicated VoIP conference line, video conferencing, mobile whiteboards, remote control and in-meeting chat. Users who upgrade to join.me pro receive access to additional key features such as presenter swap, a scheduling tool, Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook plugins, the ability to record and recap meetings, on-screen annotation tools and detailed session reporting. Users and businesses who upgrade to join.me enterprise receive additional account management, policy control and provisioning capabilities, as well as Salesforce.com integration.
For additional information please see https://www.join.me
BoldChat and Bold360 are live engagement services designed to help customer service staff directly engage and provide assistance to visitors to their organization’s website or mobile applications. Key features may include omni-channel engagement, remote support, Auto Answers self-service for routine support and sales issues, CRM functionality, real-time visitor monitoring, co-browsing, detailed reporting, the ability to define rules that automatically trigger engagements, the ability to utilize pre-built or customized integrations and API’s to connect with numerous disparate systems, the ability to route and distribute work items to improve efficiency and the ability to monitor and manage customer conversations on Twitter, Facebook, email, live chat, video chat, and via SMS messaging. Our Bold service offerings range from tiered BoldChat service to a fully-featured enterprise Bold360 offering, with multiple pricing tiers based on the number of users and desired features.
For additional information please see https://www.bold360.com
RemotelyAnywhere is a LAN-based systems administration product used to manage personal computers and servers from within the IT system of an enterprise. Unlike our core cloud-based service offerings, RemotelyAnywhere is licensed to customers on a perpetual basis. We also offer annual maintenance services that include software upgrades and support services for this application.
For additional information please see http://www.remotelyanywhere.com
Xively is our Internet of Things cloud platform and connected product management solution. Xively is designed to help businesses build, run and support a rapidly growing class of Internet-connected products, which lack a traditional operating system. The Xively platform provides the infrastructure needed to help businesses reduce the costs of, and accelerate the time-to-market for, new Internet-connected products, while also helping these businesses manage the data created by these Internet-connected products and support the customers using them.
For additional information please see https://www.xively.com
LastPass is a market leading password management and single sign on, or SSO, solution that gives individuals, business teams and enterprises the ability to securely store, create and access the user identity and login credentials for thousands of online applications and websites. Available online, in a desktop app and via iOS and Android mobile apps, LastPass is offered in free, premium and enterprise versions and runs on today’s most popular browsers, devices and operating systems.
For additional information please see https://lastpass.com
Overview. Nanorep is an automated customer service, help-desk, and CRM platform that uses automation, bots, machine learning and user interface to build and maintain a knowledge base (“KB”) and make it available to support agents, employees, and end-users across multiple platforms. Nanorep consists of any or all of the following capabilities and functionality: (i) an intelligent virtual customer service solution that captures a company’s knowledge in the form of replies to contextual or personalized inquiries, decision trees, and KB articles, and maintains the content; (ii) a customer or employee engagement tool that captures inquiries and matches them with KB answers; (iii) an intelligent KB that collects inquiries and learns answers, which are then contributed back to the KB; (iv) a publishing tool that monitors answers to incoming tickets and publishes them to the KB so the information is available broadly to authorized agents – such content can be viewed, approved, added, edited or deleted manually; (v) a customer service queue management tool that utilizes a learning algorithm, intents repository, and structured rule settings; and (vi) analytics that provide insights and optimization opportunities.
For additional information please see https://www.nanorep.com
Data Collection: Nanorep collects queries that end-users submit through the Services, as well as the answers provided. Such queries and answers may contain or be indicative of personal information of an end-user, depending on the specific context of a particular Q&A session. The fields of information collected from end-users are configured by the Customer. When specifying the fields of information to be requested from end-users, or when responding to end-users’ queries, it is the responsibility of the Customer to configure such fields and responses as necessary to limit or minimize the collection of personal information or to otherwise ensure the necessary masking of such information. It is also the responsibility of the Customer to inform end-users of their privacy practices surrounding the collection of that data.
Tracking: The following disclosures are made pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act:
Customer and Technical Support. Support is available at LogMeIn Support
Open and other Source Code. Certain Services may contain open source. See https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/open-source-disclosure for more information. Certain Services use code of http://ffmpeg.org licensed under the http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html and its source can be downloaded http://ffmpeg.org.
Patents. Certain Services are provided under U.S. patent No. 7,310,736 and related patents.
The following terms apply to each GoTo Service Description, as applicable:
Definitions. All terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings set forth in the Agreement. For any conflict between these Service Descriptions and the terms in any other component of the Agreement, the terms below control for the applicable Service only.
- Administrator means an individual you designate (or by default, the authorized signatory of the Agreement) who manages the Administration Center including, but not limited to, designating any NAU.
- Administration Center means a portal for Administrators that provides end-user and account-management tools, and a centralized control for administration and deployment of the Service.
- Attendee means an individual who is invited by the Organizer to attend a meeting or Event.
- Bundle Subscription means the method by which you subscribe to multiple Services for a specific number of Universal Users. Bundle Subscriptions are predefined and priced.
- Concurrent Seat means a subscription model for certain Services under which multiple Named User IDs are permitted to log in consecutively to an active Concurrent Seat.
- Content means any files, documents, recordings, and other information belonging to you, users or others as may be uploaded to your account for storage and/or as used, presented or shared with third parties in connection with the Service.
- Event means a webcast with a maximum number of Attendees.
- Named Authorized User, NAU, Named Authorized Audio User, NAAU means those designated individuals who may access and use the Services in accordance with the Agreement. Each NAU or NAAU must have a Named User ID. Designated individuals may include, by way of example, employees, contractors, consultants and agents or third parties with whom you transact business as designated by an Administrator.
- Named Authorized Computers, or NACs means designated host computers, whether physical or virtual machines, that may be accessed in accordance with the GoToMyPC Service.
- Named User ID means the unique identifier of each designated individual or NAC authorized to use the Services. A Named User ID must be unique and may not be of a generic nature (e.g., doe@GetGo.com is a unique Named User ID; whereas support@GetGo.com, user1@GetGo.com, or trainer@GetGo.com, are examples of generic user identifiers).
- Organizer means an authorized user of the Services who can initiate Services and invite attendees. Each Organizer must have an associated Named User ID.
- Ramp Up Period means the first 2 billing cycles of the Initial Term during which the Audio Fee Commitment will be waived and you will pay only for actual minutes used during that period.
- Universal User means those designated individuals who may access and use multiple Services in accordance with the Agreement. Each Universal User must have a Named User ID, and the total number of Universal Users may not exceed the aggregate number of Bundle subscriptions.
- User or Unit means, individually or collectively, NAU, NAAU, and/or NAC.
Use Levels. Use Levels means the model by which we measure, price and offer the Services as set forth on the applicable price list, Order, and/or Service Description. You are responsible for designating and managing your Users and their use of the Services in accordance with the Agreement and the Use Levels set forth in the Order and/or the Service Descriptions. Each User must have a Named User ID that may not be shared. The Customer Administrator may reassign a reasonable number of Users, NACs, or Concurrent Seats, from time to time, and following any reassignment the previously designated User, NACs, or Concurrent Seat shall no longer be entitled to access the Service without incurring additional Fees. We reserve the right to review your usage, in our sole discretion, determine if you are exceeding the appropriate Use Levels, and (i) suspend your access to the Services, (ii) terminate the Service, and/or (iii) invoice you for actual usage. Should we suspect that any User information is not accurate, current or complete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your or your User’s usage of the Services.
Alternative Subscription Models. For alternative subscription models for certain Services, you subscribe to and pay for a minimum (“Minimum”) number of NAUs but have access to a maximum (seven (7) times the Minimum) (“Maximum”) number of NAUs. On a monthly basis during your Term, we prepare an accounting of all NAUs that have hosted at least one online session during that calendar month. If the NAUs exceed the Minimum, you will be billed monthly in arrears as set forth below for the respective subscription models:
- Active Rolling Host Subscription: “Additional Monthly Subscription Fees”
- Flex Subscription: an “Overage Fee” at 20% above the Monthly Subscription Fee per NAU. For the first two (2) billing cycles of the Initial Term, the Overage Fees will be waived and you will pay only for the Minimum during that period (“Flex Ramp Up Period”).
Customer and Technical Support. Support is available at GoTo Support Portal
Training. We may make available to you online training sessions for individuals who are Named Authorized Users or authorized by you to access the Services. Additional fees may apply.
Additional Services. For Services no longer available for purchase, the Service Description last applicable to such Service shall apply.
Concierge Service Description
Concierge is an in-app real-time customer service solution that enables your users to instantly and securely connect with your customer service experts for live, remote assistance through audio, video or chat. The customer service expert can co-browse the application and see exactly what the end-user sees, and can guide the user with on-screen annotations and indications of where to click. The administrator on the Concierge account can assign experts to relevant groups to efficiently organize requests, and the expert can access an inbox and live dashboard of incoming requests.
Event Services Service Description
Event Services is a consulting and support service that assists with planning and delivery of webinars or trainings. Event Services includes assignment of an event producer and may be purchased at a specific Service level. Event Services shall expire if not fully used within 12 months of date of the Order for such Event Services. Additional fees may apply for orders placed and / or cancelled within 72 business hours of scheduled event. You agree that all Event Services provided by us are for your benefit only, and you are solely responsible for all content of your webinars and trainings. You are not permitted to resell, share, distribute or otherwise disclose any advice or instruction provided by us in connection with the Event Services.
GoTo Service Descriptions
Overview. The GoTo Services are online communication services that enable individuals and organizations to easily, securely and cost-effectively interact using a rich set of features which varies by Service offering and may include: desktop screen sharing, HDFaces video conferencing, and integrated audio. The GoTo Services are delivered via web browser or client executable, through a globally distributed network of proprietary hardware and software, hosted and operated by LogMeIn and its affiliates.
- GoToMeeting enables users to schedule, convene and moderate meetings using the GoToMeeting web site or executable customer software.
- GoToTraining enables users to schedule, convene and moderate training sessions using the GoToTraining web site or executable customer software.
- GoToWebinar enables organizations to conduct do-it-yourself, one-to-many information presentation events reaching local and global Attendees over the Internet. Webinars are scheduled, convened and moderated using the GoToWebinar web site and/or executable customer software.
- GoToMyPC enables interactive, secure remote browser-based access to any desktop application on the host computer (even those that are not Web-based) to or from any Internet-connected Mac or PC, or supported mobile device and is accessible via a resizable viewer, launched from a browser with an Internet connection. GoToMyPC does not require installed software or network configuration changes. Account access is protected by dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication.
Overview. GoToConference Service allows you to configure a video conferencing solution in your physical conference room without requiring a telepresence installation. The Service includes (i) an onboarding kit, (ii) an annual subscription of GoToMeeting Plus for attendees subject to the Terms of Service and (iii) limited technical support. The onboarding kit consists of third-party manufactured, off-the-shelf components including audio device, webcam, chromebox computing device, keyboard, and mouse, and an instruction sheet for installation (the “Kit”). GetGo orders the Kit on your behalf and you consent to the sharing of your required information for this purpose. A distributor of GetGo’s choosing will configure and deliver the hardware to you. GetGo is not responsible for the timing of the delivery after placing the order for Customer. The Kit will be delivered in a locked kiosk configuration, with GoToMeeting Plus preloaded for immediate use.
Kit Warranties. The Customer takes delivery of and title to the Kit directly from the distributor and any licenses or warranties from the manufacturer of the components passes directly to the Customer. During the 12 month period following the purchase date, if all, or any part, of the Kit does not perform, GetGo will replace the component or kit at no charge to you. Following this 12 month period, the Kit is provided on an “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, except to the extent that any manufacturer warranty remains in effect. The Kit may not be returned for a refund and the sole remedy is replacement. In the event that a customer is unsatisfied with the performance of the Kit, GetGo may, at its sole option, approve return on the Kit and may charge a reasonable restocking fee.
Technical Support. GetGo will provide standard customer and technical support for GoToMeeting Plus, and Level 1 support for the Kit. Support is available at Product Support Portal.
Overview. GoToAssist Services are online remote support and access services that combine essential cloud-based support and IT management tools and are designed for supporting people, computers, mobile devices, and network infrastructure. GoToAssist is a hosted, web-based, Software-as-a-Service offering; support session participants can be located anywhere on the Internet, at a remote office, at home, at a business center or connected to another company’s network. You may subscribe to the GoToAssist Services on a per Named Authorized User or Concurrent Seat basis, as set forth in the Order.
- GoToAssist Corporate enables individuals and support organizations to instantly and securely connect to customers and provide live remote assistance using two-way screen-sharing, integrated chat, mouse and keyboard control to resolve technical issues.
- GoToAssist Corporate FastChat enables individuals and support organizations to instantly and securely connect to customers and provide remote assistance using live chat-only capability to resolve technical issues.
- GoToAssist Remote Support enables individuals and support organizations to instantly and securely connect to customers using two-way screen-sharing, remote access, control, diagnostics, chat and more to resolve technical issues remotely with solutions tailored for a variety of departments including the multi-agent call center, help desks and IT departments. You may use the unattended support feature on up to one hundred (100) computers per the number of Named Authorized Users or Concurrent Seats set forth in the Order. Any Named Authorized User may access any of the computers at any time.
- GoToAssist Seeit enables individuals and support organizations to instantly and securely connect to a live stream of an individual’s mobile device camera allowing the individual to physically show the technician any support issue that requires resolution. GoToAssist Seeit is not available on a Concurrent Seat basis.
- GoToAssist Service Desk enables individuals and support organizations to manage service desk activities, including incidents, problems, changes, releases, knowledge articles and configuration items, for the purposes of supporting internal and external technology services.
GoToWebcast Service Description
Overview. GoToWebcast is an online self-service, webcasting service that enables organizations or individuals to broadcast or stream video and audio live or on-demand to a maximum of 5,000 online Attendees of an Event. Webcasts are scheduled and convened using the GoToWebcast website. Each NAU may run only 1 GoToWebcast Event at any particular time, with a maximum duration of 8 hours and an Attendee limit as set forth in the Order.
Fees; Overages. During each Event, you may exceed the contracted Attendee quantity by not more than 10% (“Attendee Buffer”), at no additional Fee. Overages in excess of the Attendee Buffer are subject to additional Fees.
Customer Content. We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove Content that violates the Terms of Service, or any applicable policies, laws, or regulations. You acknowledge and agree that (i) you are solely responsible for all Content created, transmitted or displayed while using the GoToWebcast Service, and for any loss or damage suffered by us or any third party relating to the Content and (ii) we have no responsibility or liability for deletion or failure to store the Content and other communications maintained or transmitted through use of the GoToWebcast Service.
Technical Support. GoToWebcast includes Event support through the Attendee Resource Portal and Presenter Resource Portal, web-based searchable knowledge bases; and FAQs, Live Chat, and Interactive Voice Response for Attendees and presenters. You can access these support options through your GoToWebcast account.
Grasshopper Service Description
All Grasshopper Services are provided by Grasshopper Group LLC (“Grasshopper”), the communications provider responsible for the rates, terms and conditions relating to all Grasshopper Services.
Overview. Telecommunication Services Grasshopper is a Virtual PBX telecommunication service that provides you with toll free or local numbers. You own provisioned numbers and may port those numbers to any other provider prior to termination of your account. Details about transferring numbers are available at: www.grasshopper.com/numberporting. Additional telecommunication and non-telecommunication features, services, and applicable pricing are available at www.grasshopper.com/featurepricing.
Emergency Service. GRASSHOPPER IS NOT A "DIAL-TONE" PROVIDER. GRASSHOPPER CANNOT BE USED FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY WHILE USING THE SERVICES, YOU MUST HANG UP AND DIAL A LOCAL EMERGENCY NUMBER USING THE TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDED BY YOUR LOCAL CARRIER.
Reasonable Use Policy. Grasshopper Services plans are offered on an "unlimited use” and/or “unlimited minutes” basis and (i) may only be used for normal business use, (ii) are provided only for live dialog between two individuals, and (iii) exclude international calling, which is available for an additional fee. Grasshopper Services may not be used for any of the following prohibited uses:
- Trunking or forwarding your Grasshopper number to another phone number capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls, or to a private branch exchange (PBX) or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending 100 or more bulk and/or junk voicemail or faxes simultaneously).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., customer support or sales call centers, "hotlines", 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, etc.).
- Auto-dialing or "predictive" dialing (i.e., non-manual dialing or using a software program or other means to continuously dial or place out-bound calls).
Grasshopper reserves the right without prior notice to (i) disconnect or suspend your Service if Grasshopper determines that your use of the Service violates this Reasonable Use Policy, or if you consistently exceeds 50,000 minutes per month or 50 concurrent calls at any time, and (ii) to terminate voice calls exceeding 6 hours duration and fax calls exceeding 3 hours duration. This Reasonable Use policy also applies to “unlimited” extensions that are limited to 1,000 extensions to each account. Additional extensions may require an additional Grasshopper account. Unlimited Voice Studio enables you to record an “unlimited” number of greetings and messages of up to 750 words each. Greetings or messages in excess of 750 words will be subject to an additional Fee of 75.00 USD for every 750 words. Grasshopper may add to, modify or amend the Reasonable Use Policy at any time for any reason in its sole discretion.
Account Changes and CPNI Compliance. You may change Service features or Service plans by notifying Grasshopper in writing or by telephone and when contacting Grasshopper, must provide: name, address, account number, and administrative PIN, or be submitted from the original email address on file. Grasshopper protects your Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) by using this pin. Telecommunications providers are subject to the FCC’s rules protecting CPNI. Additional information about CPNI is available on the FCC website: http://apps.fcc.gov/eb/CPNI/index.cfm.
Term. The term for the Grasshopper Services begins on the date Grasshopper activates Services for your Account and continues monthly thereafter until terminated by either party pursuant to the terms below.
Fees. Fees applicable to the Services may include, long distance and directory assistance charges, regulatory and government fees, and taxes and surcharges, including regulatory recovery fees incurred as a result of the use of the Services. Services plans for toll-free and local numbers include (i) a flat monthly Service Fee which is the basic charge associated with the Service that includes the calling charges defined by your Service plan, (ii) the number of included plan minutes (“Threshold Amount”), and (iii) an additional minute rate (for use in excess of number of calling minutes on their Service plan, Grasshopper will bill you for the minutes used above the allowance), in each case for use in the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories) and Canada. Service Plans and Fees are available on the Grasshopper website.
International calls (not including calls to Canada) and calls to areas outside the continental United States (including, but not limited to, Alaska and Hawaii and United States territories), including calls forwarded from the continental United States and Canada to such international areas, are charged based on the international outbound rates posted on the Grasshopper website.
Grasshopper may charge initiation and additional fees for optional features, add-ons, and additional products and Services. Such Fees are posted on the Grasshopper website. Grasshopper reserves the right to change its pricing and/or billing practices in its sole discretion. Grasshopper bills usage charges in six (6) second increments with an eighteen (18) second minimum, or as otherwise set forth in the applicable Service plan. IN ORDER TO ENABLE INTERNATIONAL CALLING ON AN ACCOUNT YOU MUST PAY AN INITIAL DEPOSIT OF 500.00 USD. THIS DEPOSIT WILL BE USED TO PAY CHARGES AS THEY ARE INCURRED ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Initiation fees and monthly recurring charges are billed in advance of the month of usage. Usage charges are billed in arrears. Excess use charges for additional minutes are billed on the sooner of the month following such usage, or when the usage results in a charge that exceeds your Threshold Amount. Credit or debit cards will automatically be billed on the sooner of: monthly or upon reaching the Threshold Amount, and no additional notice or consent will be required for billings to that credit or debit card or account. Billing cycle end dates may change from time to time. When a billing cycle covers less than or more than a full month, Grasshopper may make reasonable adjustments and pro-rations. Service plans are charged once a month or upon the accrual of usage-based fees which result in charges that exceed the Threshold Amount for your account, whichever comes first. The Threshold Amount is set by Grasshopper and may vary based on your plan of Service, usage and account history.
Default and Termination. You may terminate the Grasshopper Service in accordance with the Terms of Service and by providing notice of termination by Submitting a Ticket to Grasshopper’s Billing Department, and upon receipt of ticket, Grasshopper will generate a cancellation ticket to cancel your Account and will email you a cancellation ticket number to confirm Grasshopper’s receipt of your termination notice. Termination requests will be fulfilled within 1 business day. If you do not receive a cancellation ticket number, termination notice may not have been received by Grasshopper, and you should contact Customer Support at 1-800-820-8210 or 1-617-395-5700 to verify the generation of a cancellation ticket number. Because minutes are paid in arrears, a final payment for minute usage will be processed on your next billing date after termination. Following termination of the Grasshopper Services, you shall have no right to receive, and Grasshopper will have no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party. Grasshopper may require reactivation charges to renew Services after termination or suspension. Upon termination, you are responsible for paying all undisputed amounts and charges owing under this Agreement. Past due balance on previous or multiple accounts will be charged the full balance due upon opening a new account or updating your credit or debit card on file.
Blacklisted Destinations. Grasshopper reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to block access to certain international countries and locations that are frequently implicated in fraudulent calls (“Blacklisted Destinations”). At your request and subject to specific conditions, Grasshopper may provide you access to Blacklisted Destinations.
Open Voice Service Description
Open Voice Integrated Service Description
Overview. All Open Voice Services are provided by GetGo Audio, LLC, (in the Americas) the telecommunications provider responsible for the rates and terms relating to the Open Voice Services.
- Open Voice is a stand-alone audio conferencing solution, accessed via touchtone telephone, and supports both traditional, land-line dial in and mobile phone access for up to 500 audio conferencing connections in a single meeting. Organizers have 24/7 access to full-featured reservation-less audio conferencing, and you have access to the administrative account, billing and management web portal. Open Voice is charged on a per-minute, per-line usage basis at the rates set forth in the Order. You can provision unlimited Organizer accounts, and each Organizer will receive a unique conference room number, Organizer PIN and access to the Organizer’s meeting management web portal.
- Open Voice Integrated provides U.S. and international toll free numbers solely for use as an integrated, additional audio option with GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining (and requires a corresponding subscription for those services that must remain active for OVI to be used). Fees are charged on a per-minute, per-line usage basis at the rates set forth in the Order. Open Voice Integrated includes a separate concurrent subscription to Open Voice. If you cancel the corresponding subscription to GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining, your OVI subscription will be automatically transferred to Open Voice effective as of the date of cancellation of the GoTo Service.
- Call me is a feature available for use with GoToMeeting and the Open Voice mobile app that allows meeting organizers to give attendees of a meeting or conference call the option to enter a phone number and receive a call from the GoToMeeting service to that number at the time the meeting starts. Fees are charged on a per-minute, per-line usage basis at the same rates set forth in the Order for Open Voice Integrated Toll-free. Attendee is responsible for the accuracy of the phone number entered, and Organizers are responsible for verifying the identity of attendees joining using Call me, and any charges arising from the use, even if an attendee enters an inaccurate phone number.
Fee Commitment. You will be billed monthly in arrears for the greater of (i) the monthly minimum periodic Fees payable to GetGo Audio as set forth in the Order, or (ii) your actual usage at the price per minute per line rates as set forth in the Order. Current regional standard rates for Audio Services are available in the administration center and/or My Account page of the Customer portal. Standard rates are subject to change without notice.
Use of Service. GetGo Audio reserves the right to review your usage of the Audio Services to determine abnormal usage, or any usage that violates the Agreement. GetGo Audio may determine abnormal usage through comparison with overall customer usage patterns, including minutes used, number of unique numbers connected, usage patterns, and other factors. If GetGo Audio determines that you are engaging in abnormal use or use that otherwise violates the Agreement, GetGo Audio may, in its sole discretion, transfer you to a more appropriate Service plan, charge applicable rates, or suspend or terminate your Open Voice Services with or without notice. If GetGo Audio believes that you have used the Open Voice Services for unlawful purposes, GetGo Audio may immediately terminate your Agreement with or without notice and forward the relevant communication and other information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution.
Open Voice Integrated Unlimited Service Description
Overview. Open Voice Integrated Unlimited (“OVIU”) for integrated use with GoToMeeting, subject to certain restrictions as set forth on the Order. OVIU also includes a separate concurrent subscription to Open Voice as described above. You are provisioned with toll free numbers solely for use as an additional audio option for your online meetings. You pay a set monthly fee for uncapped usage by GoToMeeting organizers or attendees who dial in using the toll free numbers, and is charged based on usage at the price per minute per line rates listed on the Order. You must separately subscribe to GoToMeeting in order to use this Service. The number of Named Authorized Audio Users must equal the number of Named Authorized Users of GoToMeeting. Open Voice Integrated Unlimited is available for purchase only in designated countries.
Named Authorized Audio User or NAAU. The number of NAAUs for a your OVIU account shall be issued on a 1:1 ratio for use with the GoToMeeting Service, and shall be increased automatically upon the purchase of additional Named Authorized Users of GoToMeeting and invoiced on your next regularly scheduled invoice.
Subscription Fees and Monthly Fair Use. You will be billed monthly in advance for the OVIU Fees set forth in the Order. The Monthly Fair Use Limit means the monthly aggregate total of 3,000 minutes per NAAU multiplied by the total number of NAAUs authorized for your account and is determined based on minutes used with GoToMeeting only. Usage of toll free numbers in GoToWebinar or GoToTraining is billed under the standard Open Voice Integrated toll-free service described above, and is not counted in the Monthly Fair Use Limit calculation.
Use of Service. GetGo Audio reserves the right to review your usage of the OVIU Service to determine if such usage exceeds the Monthly Fair Use Limit or violates the Agreement. GetGo Audio may determine abnormal usage through comparison with overall customer usage patterns, including minutes used, number of unique numbers connected, usage patterns, and other factors. If GetGo Audio determines that you have exceeded the Monthly Fair Use Limit, or you are engaging in use that otherwise violates the Agreement, GetGo Audio may, in its sole discretion, transfer you to a more appropriate Service plan, charge applicable rates, or suspend or terminate your OVIU Service with or without notice. If GetGo Audio believes that Customer has used the Audio Service for an unlawful purpose, GetGo Audio may immediately terminate your Agreement with or without notice and/or forward the relevant communication and other information to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution.
Termination of Open Voice Services in Conjunction with GoTo Services. In the event Customer terminates its subscription of GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, your Open Voice Services shall also terminate, and GetGo Audio will refund to you any prepaid but unused Fees.